Hyde Park Art Center
Hyde Park Art Center Events
Hyde Park Art Center Information
Mon-Thurs: 9am-8pm, Fri-Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 12pm-5pm
When to Go:
Quieter during the week, events often held in the evening
- See stunning art by local Chicago artists at the Hyde Park Art Center
- Attend unique arts themed events
- Explore the trendy and exclusive Hyde Park neighborhood
5020 S Cornell Ave
Chicago, IL 60615
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Hyde Park Art Center Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Hyde Park Art Center Photos
Hyde Park Art Center Hotel
Hyde Park Art Center
Do you agree?
The Hyde Park Gallery offers a plethora of classes and cutting edge exhibitions
Features: The Hyde Park Art Center has been serving the Chicago community with local art since 1939. Showcasing contemporary and experimental art from emerging and breakthrough Illinois artists, the Hyde Park Center is known for displaying amazing, cutting edge art. In addition, fun social events with artistic twists such as "Cocktails and Clay" are regularly held as well as artist lectures and a plethora of art classes are run throughout the year.
Why We Go: The Hyde Park Museum is not only trendy but a lot of fun. The local artistry on display gives it cutting edge appeal, while its ever changing classes and social events keep us coming back for more.
- Variety: The exhibits featured at the Hyde Park Chicago are diverse and range in style and content, so there should be something here for every type of art connoisseur.
- Great Classes: From traditional art classes to more unique social events, the choices are endless at the Hyde Park Museum.
- Top Location: Located near the historic and fashionable Hyde Park, popular attractions such as the Robie House and the University of Chicago are nearby.
Inside Knowledge: Classes at the Hyde Park Gallery aren't just for experienced artists, there are also many beginner classes available.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Plan Your Trip: The exhibitions constantly change as do the classes, so you will want to plan your visit accordingly.
- Do Try the "Cocktails and Clay" Event:"Cocktails and Clay" is one of the most popular and talked about event on offer at the Hyde Park Gallery - and gives you the chance to make art while mingling and sipping on cocktails.
- Don't Forget the Kids: Classes aimed at children and teenagers are held throughout the year, making the Hyde Park Gallery perfect for kids and adults alike.
- Don't Ignore the Area: Located near the trendsetting Hyde Park neighborhood, make sure you explore the stunning park and its many Chicago attractions.