Chicago Childrens Attractions - Things To Do with Kids, Places To Go, Amusement Parks, Zoos
Chicago Kid's Attractions
There is no shortage of things to do in Chicago with kids! The question is, what do you feel like doing today? With a great selection of amusement parks, attractions, museums, and zoos, our list covers just a few of Chicago kid's activities - and be sure to check out the best hotels in Chicago for kids too, so you'll be well rested for more adventures every day!
- Chicago LEGOLAND is located in the Chicago suburb of Schaumburg, and is 30,000-square feet of pure fun. Aimed at children ages 2 - 12, there are a number of rides, hands-on LEGO activities, and life-size LEGO sculptures that will keep kids entertained for hours.
- Navy Pier is filled with plenty of kid-friendly attractions such as the Children's Museum, a Ferris Wheel, miniature golf course, and an impressive IMAX theater.
- Chicago Boat Tours are fun for adults, but kids love them too! Check out adventure cruises with Seadog, or Pirate adventures with Tall Ship Windy!
- For great deals on the top family attractions in Chicago, check out the Chicago Family FunPass and the Chicago Children's Pass. These greats deals can save you up to 28%!
When the little ones get hungry, try one of these family-friendly restaurants in Chicago:
- Rainforest Cafe has several locations around Chicago, and is the perfect place to take kids in Chicago. This kid-friendly Chicago restaurant's tropical decor is eye catching, and the menu features a great selection of kid favorites. Mac n' cheese, pizza, and hot dogs are menu staples, while the Wild Bunch Kids Zone is a great place for kids to work off some of their energy.
- Medieval Times offers both dinner and a show! Located in the suburb of Schaumburg, the family-friendly Chicago attraction provides kids with a dinner fit for a king, and an evening filled with brave knights jousting on horseback to win the hand of the fair maiden. It's a great kid-friendly Chicago restaurant that is sure to be a hit with children of all ages.
- American Girl Place Cafe allows dolls and their mommy's to enjoy sweet treats and strawberry lemonade together. Located in Water Tower Place, the cafe is open for a satisfying breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Chicago. spoiling your American Girl doll.
Check out our Chicago restaurants page for more kid-friendly Chicago restaurants!
Chicago Family Savings
Chicago Family Savings
Spend time with your family in Chicago without breaking the bank! Chicago family savings allow you and your little ones to have lots of fun for less money.
- Chicago Family Fun Pass: If you're already planning on visiting the major Chicago attractions, you might as well get a pass hat offers you and your family savings on admission! The Chicago Family Fun Pass gives you 30% savings! If you need extra time to pick which attractions you want to visit, you can use the Chicago Family Fun Pass within the next 30 days after you first use it. Your little ones will have a blast learning about animals at the Shedd Aquarium!
- Chicago Children's Pass: On top of saving you money, the Chicago Children's Pass lets you skip the line! How cool is that? Your little ones might be so excited to check out these fun attractions that being able to skip the line and get them there that much quicker will make you the most awesome parent around. Kids can play, create and discover at the Chicago Children's Museum.
Chicago Family Fun Pass Located in The Loop offoffoffoffoffFamily FriendlyoffHoliday FunMuseumoffSights of Chicagooffoffoffoffoff
Thing to do