Les Miserables Chicago
Les Miserables Chicago Information
- This season, Cameron Mackintosh is putting on a 25th anniversary production of Les Miserables Chicago!
- The Les Miserables Chicago production has been highly acclaimed by audiences and critics, so this is one of the Chicago shows you're not going to want to miss out on!
- Be sure to purchase your Les Miserables Chicago show tickets as soon as possible!
Nov. 14, 2012 - Dec. 02, 2012
Cadillac Palace Theatre
151 W Randolph Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Les Miserables Chicago Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
Les Miserables Chicago
Do you agree?
Les Miserables has played in 42 countries for over 60 million people, and is playing for you this season at the Chicago Cadillac Palace!
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: Les Miserables is a musical based on the 1862 novel by French author Victor Hugo. Many consider this one of the greatest novels of the 19th century, and you have the chance to decide if Les Miserables Chicago is one of the best Chicago shows of the 21st century! We have a feeling it will live up to the reputation that the previous productions of this play have worked hard to earn.
Why We Go: Les Miserables Chicago, or as many people call it, Les Miz, is the musical about the love life and struggles for redemption of ex-convict Jean Valjean and the people in his life during the Revolution.
- Historical Classic: The show is based on the French novel by the same title, set in early 19th-century France, during the beginning of the French Revolution.
- Beautiful Score: Many of the classic songs that were written for Les Miserables have become extremely well-known, even to people that have never seen a production of the story. The score is powerful and memorable from the passionate songs like "I Dreamed a Dream" and "Do You Hear the People Sing" to beautiful, subtle melodies like "On My Own" and "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables."
- Raving Reviews: The New York Times has called Les Miz "an unquestionably spectacular production from start to finish," but they are not the only ones who love this! Previous productions of Les Miserables have won Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Book and Best Score.
Inside Knowledge: Les Miserables is currently the world's longest-running musical! It has played in 42 countries and has been seen by over 60 million people!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go For a Great Musical: If you love musicals, then this is one of the best Chicago shows that you can see while you're in town! The songs are beautiful and extremely catchy!
- Do Buy Your Tickets Early: Les Miserables Chicago is going to be one of the most popular Chicago shows the month it's playing, so it's not a bad idea to get your Chicago Cadillac Palace tickets in advance so that you don't miss out on the chance to see it!
- Don't Bring The Kids: There are plenty of other great things to do in Chicago with kids - this show isn't necessarily the best show for them to see.
- Don't Miss Any Chicago Shows: If Les Miserables isn't your cup of tea, or even if it is, there are tons of great Chicago shows playing this season! There's surely something for everyone!