The Lincoln Lodge
The Lincoln Lodge Information
- The Lincoln Lodge is a standup comedy show in Chicago's Bucktown neighborhood.
- Lincoln Lodge Chicago shows feature stand-up performances, variety acts, and Man on the Street segments.
- Chicago Lincoln Lodge serves tasty eats and great drinks during shows.
2011 W. North Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Damen - O'hare (Blue Line)
Hours of Operation:
Check Show Schedule on Website
The Lincoln Lodge Events
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0.00 reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Lincoln Lodge Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Hotels near The Lincoln Lodge
Restaurants near The Lincoln Lodge
The Lincoln Lodge
Do you agree?
Laugh Your Ass Off at The Lincoln Lodge in Chicago
Cost of cover charge
$$$$ - Ultra High End
Features: Lincoln Lodge in Chicago is a comedy showcase that features emerging local comics as well as seasoned performers.
Why We Go: Chicago Lincoln Lodge offers hilarious live entertainment. If you're looking for cheap Chicago attractions, here's one that's worth checking out.
- The Cast: The talented Lincoln Lodge Chicago cast members boast shiny resumés. They've performed all over Chicago and the nation with different comedy troupes, theaters, and shows. Their collective joke-telling prowess will have you falling out of your seat with laughter.
- The Cost: One of the best cheap Chicago attractions, Lincoln Lodge Chicago tickets are only $10 for a full 90-minute show. Drink prices are very reasonable, and the "Big Ass" beers are a great value.
- The Classes: General stand-up comedy classes, all-female comedy workshops and corporate programs are available.
Inside Knowledge: The Lincoln Lodge is proud to be the nation's longest running independent comedy showcase . It has been introducing new talent and entertaining audiences since 2000. The Lincoln Lodge Chicago showcase is now in its 14th year.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do use the CTA: to get to the venue which is located just steps from the Damen Blue line El stop and at a busy intersection with buses running along North Avenue, Milwaukee Avenue and Damen.
- Do plan on spending the night in Bucktown: which is a thriving hub of Chicago nightlife with great restaurants to eat at before the show and hip bars, clubs and coffee shops to continue the party after the show.
- Don't be shy: Take a comedy performance class! You'll learn how to find your comedic voice, craft jokes, create a full comedy set, and captivate the audience.
- Don't forget to bring your ID: as regular shows at The Lodge are 21+ only although selected headliner shows may be all ages.
- Bar Food
- Live Entertainment
- Small Atmosphere
- Easy Parking