Million Dollar Quartet
Million Dollar Quartet Information
- Million Dollar Quartet is a popular Broadway musical playing at the Apollo Theater in Chicago.
- Million Dollar Quartet at Apollo Theater tells the true story of one December evening in Nashville where rock legends Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins came together for one impromptu jam session.
- This family friendly Chicago theater event is appropriate for all ages.
Wednesdays - Sundays
Wed. & Sun. - 2pm & 7:30pm, Thurs. 7:30pm, Fri. 8pm, Sat. 5pm & 8pm, every other Tues. 7:30pm.
2540 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60614
Fullerton (Brown Line, Purple Line, Red Line); Diversey (Brown Line, Purple Line)
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Million Dollar Quartet Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
Million Dollar Quartet
Do you agree?
Broadway Musical Features Classic Hits From Elvis, Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Features: Million Dollar Quartet at Apollo Theater is a family friendly Chicago musical that tells the story of one of the most legendary jam sessions of all-time. On Dec. 4, 1956, music legends Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins found themselves in a Nashville studio and - as they say - "the rest is history." Experience the magic of that special evening when you attend Million Dollar Quartet at Apollo Theater in Chicago.
Why We Go: Experience classic hits Presley and Cash performed by highly talented actors and musicians when you purchase tickets to Million Dollar Quartet at Apollo Theater Chicago.
- Great Performances: Million Dollar Quartet reviews have been highly-revered thanks to their impressive cast of actors and musicians - most notably the four actors graced with the tough task of playing the iconic main characters.
- Classic Hits: Given the extended catalog of The King, The Man in Black and The Killer, you can forgive the producers of Million Dollar Quartet Chicago for taking some liberties with the set list on this Broadway musical at the Apollo Chicago.
- Family Fun: Introduce your children to the best rock and roll hits from the 1950's performed by these impressive actors and their talented backing band at Million Dollar Quarter at Apollo Theater.
Inside Knowledge: Tickets to Million Dollar Quartet are available through the end of 2011. Make sure to purchase yours ahead of time, or for last-minute Chicago theater tickets, call the Apollo Theater box office at 773.935.6100.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Family: Family members of all ages will be entranced by the great music on display at Million Dollar Quartet, and your parents may even get a bit nostalgic when it comes to some of the classic hits featured in this Broadway musical at the Apollo.
- Do Cheer On the Actors: Unlike some Broadway musicals, audience members attending Million Dollar Quartet are encouraged to cheer along with their favorite hits.
- Don't Forget Cash for Parking: Chicago parking for Million Dollar Quartet at Apollo is $12 for valet and self-parking, but if you're lucky you can find metered parking on nearby streets.
- Don't Go Hungry: There are several top Chicago restaurants close to the Apollo Theater in Chicago, including the Italian cuisine staple Sapori Trattoria a half-mile from the Apollo on N. Halsted, as well as the Kith and Kin contemporary American restaurant on W. Webster.