Old Town School of Folk Music
Old Town School of Folk Music Events
Old Town School of Folk Music Information
Shows start at 8pm Fri.- Sat. & Sun. at 7pm
When to Go:
Kids classes available
Western-Brown (Brown Line)
Four and eight week classes available at the Old Town School of folk Music Chicago.
- The Old Town School of Folk Music Chicago offers fun music classes in dozens of different categories.
- Old Town Chicago School of Folk Music regularly hosts Chicago concerts in its intimate auditorium.
- World Music Wednesdays at the Old Town School of Folk Music Chicago showcases great local musicians for a voluntary donation of just $5.
4544 North Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Old Town School of Folk Music Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Old Town School of Folk Music Photos
Old Town School of Folk Music Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Old Town School of Folk Music
Do you agree?
Chicago Music School and Theater Venue
Features: A favorite with beginner and intermediate musicians, as well as Chicago music fans, the Old Town School of Folk Music Chicago is a popular Chicago music venue in the North Side. Offering dozens of interesting group classes for Chicago locals and travelers hoping to learn the guitar or work on their singing voice, the Old Town Chicago School of Folk Music also hosts some of the best live music shows in Chicago.
Why We Go: Whether you're a budding musician, or you've never played an instrument before, the Chicago School of Folk Music has an interesting list of courses taught by professional musicians in a friendly group environment.
- Chicago Concerts: Concerts at the Old Town Chicago Folk Music School attract both talented local musicians and touring folk artists, and their reasonable prices make Chicago concerts at this popular music venue Chicago a great date-night idea.
- Open House: Check the Chicago events calendar frequently to find out about upcoming open houses at the Old Town School of Folk Music Chicago, which give prospective students the chance to sample courses that this popular Chicago music school offers.
- Learn How to Play!: If you've always dreamed of learning how to play the drums or guitar, here is your chance! The Old Town Folk Music School Chicago offers four and eight-week music classes at reasonable prices, and there are a number of courses taught at different skill levels so everyone has a chance to learn at their own pace.
Inside Knowledge: The auditorium at the Old town School of Folk Music Chicago is small, so if there's an upcoming Chicago show at this top Chicago music venue that you would like to see, we highly recommend buying your Chicago concert tickets as soon as possible.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Enjoy a Beverage: Drinks are available during concerts at the Old Town School of Folk Music, including Chicago bar favorites like hard cider and red wine.
- Do Note the Acoustics: The small auditorium at the Old Town Chicago Theater was built with folk music acoustics in mind, providing for some the best-sounding Chicago concerts in the North Side.
- Don't Forget to Reserve Early: Tickets at this intimate Chicago music venue usually sell in a hurry, so be sure to reserve your table early at the Old Town School of Folk Music Chicago.
- Don't Miss World Music Wednesdays: Admission to World Music Wednesdays at the Chicago School of Folk Music costs just a $5 donation, and these favorite Chicago music shows introduce International music to Chicago audiences on a weekly basis.