There’s gonna be a whole lot of party rockin this Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago... if LMFAO has anything to say about it. They’re just one of the many big name acts that will be in Chicago on Memorial Day Weekend.
Three day weekends are the best!
Kick start your summer with some of the most exciting events in Chicago:
- Down to party rock? Everybody will be shuffling on Saturday night when LMFAO performs live at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont. Tickets range from $25 - $69.50. Not a bad deal if you ask me!
- Then on Monday night, The Red Hot Chili Peppers will take over the Allstate Arena in what is sure to be a phenomenal concert. Tickets range from $39.50 - $59.50.
- If house music is more up your alley, David Guetta will be performing at the Congress Theater on Friday night at 7:30pm. We’re not sure if this is a concert or a nightclub rager, but either way it sounds like a good time.
- Speaking of house, Bob Saget from “Full House” is gonna be in Chicago this weekend. He’s performing his surprisingly raunchy style of comedy at the Horseshoe Casino.
- Downtown Sound has begun at the Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park and that means free concerts on Monday nights! Performing there this Monday at 6:30pm will be singer/songwriter Kelly Hogan and alternative rock band Scott Lucas and the Married Men.
- But if you want something to do that will really impress you, head over to Navy Pier and catch a Cirque show. “Cirque Shanghai: Year of the Dragon” is an annual show at the Skyline Stage that features impressive acrobatic stunts and jaw dropping motorcycle tricks. The show is playing until Labor Day, but this three day weekend will be the perfect time to go. Plus, tickets start at only $15.50!
Whether you hit up concert, comedy show or just booze it up big, be sure to take advantage of Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago and explore all that Chi-Town has to offer!