Peter Pan Musical
Peter Pan Musical Information
- The Peter Pan musical is based on the beloved children''s book by J.M. Barrie.
- The Peter Pan musical is appropriate for children 5 years and older.
- The Peter Pan Chicago musical features the world's first 360-degree CGI theater set.
1/30/2013 - 2/10/2013
threesixty (360) Theatre
650 W. Chicago Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60654
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Peter Pan Musical Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Peter Pan Musical
Do you agree?
High-flying fun at the Peter Pan musical.
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: The characters of J.M. Barrie's classic children's novel, Peter Pan come to life in this Peter Pan Chicago musical. Fly away to Neverland with Peter Pan, Wendy, John, Michael, and the Lost Boys. Join them on their quest to never grow old, and come along as they battle the evil Captain Hook.
The Peter Pan Chicago musical is a high-flying adventure filled with amazing special effects that is perfect for both kids and adults.
Why We Go: The Peter Pan Chicago musical's stunning sets, amazing puppets, and jaw-dropping flying scenes will have both children and adults glued to the edge of their seats!
- Go Behind the Scenes: The Behind the Scenes Experience is a great way to learn more about J.M. Barrie, and the story behind Peter Pan. The tour offers exclusive information about the production of the show, and is hosted by the cast of Peter Pan in Chicago.
- Premium Seat Packages: Want an experience you'll never forget? Purchase Peter Pan tickets and a Premium Seat Package which offers guests a chance to watch the play from the best seats in the house. The package also includes a souvenir program and a special Peter Pan tote bag.
Inside Knowledge: There are a number of Peter Pan-themed activities before each show. Guests can enjoy free classic movies shown on a giant screen, watch a sword fighting demonstration, or indulge in a Peter Pan-themed picnic which starts an hour before showtime.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go with a Group: Groups of 15 or more are entitled to a special discounted group rate for the Peter Pan Chicago musical.
- Do Get the Discount: Children under the age of 12 will receive a $15 discount on their Peter Pan tickets for any Wednesday - Friday performance.
- Don't Forget the Credit Card: If you choose to purchase your Peter Pan tickets at the box office, don't forget to bring the credit card as cash is not accepted.
- Don't Be Late: Doors open 30 minutes before show time, and will close once the performance has begun. Late comers will have to wait until ushers allow them into the show.