Potted Potter in Chicago
Potted Potter in Chicago Information
- Potted Potter in Chicago is a Harry Potter parody put on by two former BBC TV hosts.
- This is one of the Chicago shows this season that's appropriate for audiences of all ages.
- Haven't gotten around to reading all seven of the J.K. Rowling books? No worries. This play condenses them all into 70 minutes!
November 13 - December 16, 2012
Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place
175 E Chestnut
Chicago, Illinois 60611
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Potted Potter in Chicago Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Potted Potter in Chicago
Do you agree?
Potted Potter will be at the Chicago Broadway Playhouse for 5 weeks! Get your Chicago show tickets today!
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: Daniel Clarkson and Jefferson Turner wrote and perform this Harry Potter parody together, as a funny way to present all seven of the J.K. Rowling books. The play has been performed in London and New York, but now you can experience Potted Potter in Chicago for yourself this season when it come to the Broadway Playhouse! This will be one of the funniest Chicago shows of the year, and it's appropriate for audiences of every age!
Why We Go: Whether you've read all the Harry Potter books cover-to-cover multiple times or you don't even have the slightest idea of what a muggle might be, this could be one of the best Chicago shows to see while you're here!
- Sums It All Up: You don't have to know what happened in all the books, because this production pretty much covers the important stuff throughout the series. If you're a die-hard magic fan, don't expect the wizardry that you enjoyed in the books. This is a parody after all!
- Hilarious Production: Daniel Clarkson and Jefferson Turner wrote and star in the show, and these funny guys will have you laughing until the curtain goes down.
- Perfect Length: 70 minutes is a great amount of time to be sitting in the theatre. You get your culture fix, and then still have plenty of time for all the other fun things to do in Chicago, both before and after the play!
Inside Knowledge: During the show you and the rest of the audience get to participate in a real game of Quidditch. Hold your horses though, Harry Potter fans, because you'll be playing by these guys' rules.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring All The Muggles: Don't come alone! Bring all your friends for a great show, no matter what their breeding is.
- Do Expect to Laugh: This is going to be one of the funniest Chicago shows of the season! Don't kick yourself for skipping the gym today, because your abs will surely still get a great workout.
- Don't Leave The Little Ones At Home: Potted Potter in Chicago is appropriate for audiences of ages! Chicago Traveler can help you find the best price on Chicago show tickets so that you can afford to bring everyone along too!
- Don't Cram in All The Books: Not to say you shouldn't read them, but don't feel like you have to read all seven books before you come to Potted Potter in Chicago, because the play will cover the whole series for you! Even if you don't know a single character prior to the show, you won't feel lost!