Rotor Zen Helicopters Chicago
Rotor Zen Helicopters Chicago Events
Rotor Zen Helicopters Chicago Information
9 am- 9 pm.
When to Go:
Aerial views of Chicago.
- Soar over the Windy City on one of the fantastic Chicago helicopter tours offered by Rotozen Helicopters Chicago seven days a week, from 9 am to 9 pm.
- These Chicago tours last for 30 minutes.
- Book a ticket for this one-of-a-kind experience online or over the phone.
- View Downtown Chicago, Navy Pier, Lake Michigan, Wrigley Park, the Chicago skyline and more from way up above!
6150 S. Laramie Avenue
Chicago, IL 60638
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Rotor Zen Helicopters Chicago Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Rotor Zen Helicopters Chicago Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Rotor Zen Helicopters Chicago
Do you agree?
See all the best of Chicago from above on a thrilling helicopter ride!
- Adult Price$199.00
Features: Rotorzen Helicopters Chicago offer a unique perspective on seeing the Windy City, taking in stunning aerial views of the city from a bird's eye view! Departing from Midway Airport, these Chicago helicopter tours last for 30 minutes as you fly over some of Chicago's most famous sights and attractions, including Downtown Chicago and its breathtaking skyline, Navy Pier, Lake Michigan, Wrigley Field, the Lincoln Park Zoo, the John Hancock Building and more!
Why We Go: For an exciting way to fit a lot of sightseeing in Chicago into a small time frame, these Chicago helicopter tours are a wonderful addition to your vacation itinerary.
- Spectacular Views: Rotorzen Helicopters Chicago allow guests to experience the Windy City in a totally different way, and the views from high up above are truly breathtaking. Bring along your camera, because you'll definitely want to snap some photos of the world-famous skyline, Grant Park, and Navy Pier and more!
- Quick, Yet Memorable: Those who don't have a ton of time to sight-see while they're here can expect to have fantastic views of most of the top attractions fit into a half hour window on these Chicago tours. You'll be able to check the most famous sights off of your check-list, and this is ideal for anyone spending a weekend or less in Chicago.
- Thrilling Experience: Combine your love of sightseeing with an exhilarating helicopter ride that will make you feel like a VIP! See the city by day on a sightseeing adventure, or by night on a romantic date with someone special. Both experiences are completely unforgettable!
Inside Knowledge: They are the only helicopter tour company based in the city of Chicago, and are the closest company to Downtown, making it easy to get to for a tour or ride on your next trip!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do bring a camera: You'll have a panoramic view of the the city that is truly awe-inspiring on these Chicago helicopter tours, so be sure to bring a along a camera to snap some photos to show your friends when you get back home.
- Do share the experience: This Chicago tour is even better when shared with a loved one or friend. The helicopters seat 2-3 people, so bring your favorite family member or best friend along for a shared memory you'll treasure forever.
- Don't worry about parking: There is plenty of parking at the Atlantic Aviation lot at the Midway Airport, so there is no need to stress about the usual hassle that parking in Chicago involves. They are easily accessible by car, taxi, bus and the CTA orange line train, so travelers have several options for getting here.
- Don't stress about bad weather: If the weather is too crummy to fly, the company will arrange for a make-up flying session during your pick of dates and times.