Savor Chicago Food Tour
Savor Chicago Food Tour Events
Savor Chicago Food Tour Information
Mon.- Sun. 12pm
3 Hours, 30 Minutes
When to Go:
Tasting the Food
- Tastebud Tours are known as one of the best Chicago food tour companies.
- The Savor Chicago food tour visits five to seven eateries in River North and on the Magnificent Mile.
- This food tour in Chicago is led by an expert guide.
550 N Kingsbury 218
Chicago, IL 60654
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Savor Chicago Food Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Savor Chicago Food Tour Hotel
Savor Chicago Food Tour
Do you agree?
Take a Bite out of River North and the Magnificent Mile on this Top Food Tour in Chicago
- Adult Price$44.00
Features: Savor Chicago Food Tour is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the Chicago dining circuit while filling up on tasty treats along the way. This guided tour visits 5-7 eateries in the River North and Magnificent Mile neighborhoods of Chicago.
Why We Go: We love food and getting to try at least five restaurants in the beautiful River North and Magnificent Mile areas is fun and informative.
- Mr. Beef: The first stop on this Tastebud Chicago food tour is at Mr. Beef, a Chicago institution that serves up a famous Italian beef sandwich. It's Chicago's version of a Philly cheese steak, and it's delicious!
- Billy Goat Tavern: This famous tavern is practically a historic Chicago landmark. It's the second stop on the Savor Chicago food tour. They're famous for the "Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger."
- Downtown Dogs: Interested in trying a true Chicago hot dog? Downtown Dogs is the place! Just make sure you don't put ketchup on it. That's against everything Chicago's about!
Inside Knowledge: Tastebud Tours not only operates in Chicago, but they also have guided tours in New Orleans, LA as well.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Appetite: The Savor Chicago Food Tour stop at five to seven different places, so make sure you come hungry.
- Do Save Room for Dessert: Depending on availability, the last stop on this top food tour in Chicago is at Candyality where you'll be tasting delicious gourmet chocolates.
- Don't Forget Comfortable Shoes: This Tastebud Chicago food tour is done completely on foot lasts for about 3.5 hours, so be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Don't Be Late: This favorite food tour in Chicago is known for being very prompt and leaves on time, so make sure you get there a little bit early.