Shoreline Water Taxi
Shoreline Water Taxi Events
Shoreline Water Taxi Information
- The Shoreline Water Taxi runs from May - September, and features six different routes to top Chicago landmarks, attractions and neighborhoods.
- The Shoreline Chicago Water Taxi runs on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan.
- One-time commuter rates and day passes are available on the Shoreline Water Taxi Chicago.
- Prices range from $3-$8.
Hours of Operation:
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
0.0% recommended it
Shoreline Water Taxi Reviews
Shoreline Water Taxi
Do you agree?
Fun and affordable way to get around Chicago
Cost of one ticket
$ - $0 - $24
$$ - $25-$49
$$$ - $50-$89
Features: The Shoreline Water Taxi runs daily from May- September, and traverses both the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. These tours are a fun and efficient way to get around in Chicago, and one departs every 20 minutes between 10am to 6pm, so it's easy to hop on board when you need to!
Shoreline Water Taxis board at Navy Pier and on Michigan Avenue.
Chicago attractions featured on the Shoreline Water Taxi Chicago River route include the Navy Pier, the Willis Sears Tower and the Michigan Avenue Bridge on the Magnificent Mile. The Lake Michigan Shoreline Water Taxi Chicago drops off commuters at the Navy Pier Chicago near Millennium Park, close to popular attractions like the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum on Museum Campus Chicago. Enjoy a leisurely cruise through the Windy City on the Shoreline Chicago Water Taxi Downtown.
Know Before You Go: Commuters using the Shoreline Water Taxi to and from work will find cheaper commuter rates ($2) from 7am- 9am.
- Summer Attractions: The Shoreline River Water Taxi to Navy Pier departs from Union Station/Willis Tower and the Michigan Avenue Bridge on its way to its dock at Gateway Park at Navy Pier. The Shoreline Lake Water Taxi travels between Navy Pier Dock Street and the Museum Campus where passengers will be near the Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium and Field Museum.
- Frequent Departures: During peak hours (10am- 6pm), Chicago travelers will enjoy easy access to one of the frequently-departing boats. The Shoreline Water Taxi departs every 30 minutes after 6pm, and run until 10pm each evening.
- Taxi Shelter: Shoreline Water Taxi Boats offer some coverage and protection from the elements. However, be prepared for an outdoor boat ride, and dress appropriately when enjoying a ride on the popular Shoreline Water Taxi Chicago.
- Corporate Events
- Private Parties