Classic Lake Tour
Classic Lake Tour Events
Classic Lake Tour Information
Mon-Sun: Cruises & Tours start at 10am daily
When to Go:
May-September, depending on weather
Fabulous Chicago Skyline
- Shoreline's Classic Lake Tour is an informative and relaxing Lake Tour in Chicago that leaves daily from Navy Pier and travels the shores of Lake Michigan near historic Chicago attractions and features breathtaking views of Chicago's skyline.
- Shoreline's Chicago Classic Lake Tour offers a Cash Bar with generous pourings of beer and wine which makes this a great Chicago tour for a night out with friends.
- Shoreline's Sightseeing also offers architecture tours, fireworks tours, water taxis and other specialty cruises along the historic Chicago skyline.
600 East Grand Avenue (Navy Pier)
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Classic Lake Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Classic Lake Tour Photos
Classic Lake Tour Hotel
Classic Lake Tour
Do you agree?
Shoreline's Classic Lake Tour Offers Convenience and Relaxation in Chicago
Features: Shoreline's Classic Lake Tour on Lake Michigan departs daily in season from historic Navy Pier. A great family-friendly Chicago attraction, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of Chicago and the skyline from an ideal location on Lake Michigan.
Why We Go: An enjoyable Chicago Lake Tour, Shoreline's Classic Lake Tour offer guests the opportunity to see historic Chicago on a crystal clear day, or the best views of the Chicago skyline at night.
- Fireworks Cruises: A Lake Tour in Chicago for the entire family, Shoreline's Classic Lake Tour features the best views of Navy Pier fireworks in the warm Chicago summer months.
- Food and Drink: As in all their Chicago tours, Shoreline's Skyline Tours offers a cash bar, perfect for some adult-friendly fun in Chicago after hours.
- Special Group Rates: Shoreline's Classic Lake Tour offers special discounted rates on groups of 20 or more, perfect for those looking to share a fun Chicago Lake Tour with family and friends.
Inside Knowledge: Shoreline's Classic Lake Tour is part of the Go Chicago Card, an affordable discount card that allows you unlimited access to many of the popular Chicago attractions for one low price.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring a Jacket: While a Lake Tour in Chicago is an exciting way to see the historic architecture in the Chicago, please dress for the weather as it will be cooler once out on the lake. Make sure to bring a jacket or a blanket, especially for the kiddies.
- Do Stop and Take a Picture: A great family-friendly Chicago attraction, Shoreline's Classic Lake Tour features many photo opportunities of the Chicago skyline from the boats.
- Don't Forget About the Water Taxi: While the Lake Tour in Chicago may be the main attraction, Shoreline Sightseeing also offers convenient Water Taxis that can transport guests across the Chicago Harbor to the Museum Campus or up the Chicago River to the Michigan Avenue Bridge or Willis Tower/Union Station.
- Don't Forget to Bring Your Dogs: A great Lake Tour in Chicago for humans and animal alike, Shoreline's Classic Lake Tour allows families to bring the four-legged friends aboard this relaxing Lake Tour in Chicago.