Chicago Sightseeing Cruises | Boat Tours in Chicago | Chicago Lakefront Boats
Chicago is world famous for its astounding and historical architecture. Its striking city skyline is simply breathtaking, and taking an architecture boat tour is a great way to explore these buildings while learning about their colorful history.
- The Spirit of Chicago offers endless possibilities for sightseeing in Chicago. Whether you choose to head out for an amazing night with a Navy Pier fireworks extravaganza or take a fun brunch cruise, you'll get the best views of the city skyline and learn all there is to know about the architecture in this city.
- The Chicago Architecture Foundation provides popular boat tours that inform passengers of the background and significance of Chicago's architecture and also the history of the city itself. Friendly guides lead the way, and buildings highlighted include the Wrigley Building, the Tribune Tower and the Merchandise Mart.
Check out all the exciting Chicago boat tours for your next trip! These sightseeing cruises are the best way to learn about the history and see the architecture that makes up the Second City!
Nighttime Sightseeing Cruises
Best Chicago Sightseeing Boat Tours at Night
There are several evening Chicago sightseeing boat cruises to choose from that include viewing Navy Pier's magnificent fireworks display:
- Chicago Line Cruises features a quality guide informing guests of the history and context of Chicago, its famous citizens and of course its striking architecture. Then the night continues with cocktails, food is available and the stunning fireworks display makes for a night to remember.
- Chicago Dinner Cruise includes a 3-course fine-dining meal with views of the beautiful Chicago skyline. Reservations are required, so be sure to book your Chicago sightseeing cruise in advance, preferably about 48 hours in advance. Dress like you're heading to a cocktail party and enjoy the fireworks from Navy Pier during your cruise if you're in Chicago for the summertime!
Chicago Dinner Cruises
A great way to enjoy a Chicago sightseeing tour is by taking a cruise, day or night! There are many Chicago sightseeing boat tours dinner options to choose from, as well as ones to enjoy while the sun is out, and they are much more luxurious and much less cramped than the experience you get on many of the sightseeing tours of Chicago.
- The Odyssey is one of the top luxury Chicago sightseeing boat cruises. This impressive ocean liner has recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and is simply stunning to behold. Buffet or multi-course meals are available and a fully stocked luxury bar is opened throughout the tour. A live band is provided as are multiple dance floors, allowing you to dance the night away in true style.
- Mystic Blue provides an amazing Chicago sightseeing boat tour with a superb dinner included. This luxury ocean liner features a chic interior design and its dinner consists of a sophisticated buffet catering to the finest of tastes. Multiple observation decks allow for great views and an opportunity to take in the night air,and its classy lounge provides for a great opportunity to relax and mingle.
Check out all the latest Chicago deals to save you big on your next Chicago vacation!