Chicago Sightseeing Cruises | Boat Tours in Chicago | Chicago Lakefront Boats
Chicago is world famous for its astounding and historical architecture. Its striking city skyline is simply breathtaking, and taking an architecture boat tour is a great way to explore these buildings while learning about their colorful history.
- The Spirit of Chicago offers endless possibilities for sightseeing in Chicago. Whether you choose to head out for an amazing night with a Navy Pier fireworks extravaganza or take a fun brunch cruise, you'll get the best views of the city skyline and learn all there is to know about the architecture in this city.
- The Chicago Architecture Foundation provides popular boat tours that inform passengers of the background and significance of Chicago's architecture and also the history of the city itself. Friendly guides lead the way, and buildings highlighted include the Wrigley Building, the Tribune Tower and the Merchandise Mart.
Check out all the exciting Chicago boat tours for your next trip! These sightseeing cruises are the best way to learn about the history and see the architecture that makes up the Second City!
Nighttime Sightseeing Cruises
Best Chicago Sightseeing Boat Tours at Night
There are several evening Chicago sightseeing boat cruises to choose from that include viewing Navy Pier's magnificent fireworks display:
- Chicago Line Cruises features a quality guide informing guests of the history and context of Chicago, its famous citizens and of course its striking architecture. Then the night continues with cocktails, food is available and the stunning fireworks display makes for a night to remember.
- Chicago Dinner Cruise includes a 3-course fine-dining meal with views of the beautiful Chicago skyline. Reservations are required, so be sure to book your Chicago sightseeing cruise in advance, preferably about 48 hours in advance. Dress like you're heading to a cocktail party and enjoy the fireworks from Navy Pier during your cruise if you're in Chicago for the summertime!
Chicago Dinner Cruises
A great way to enjoy a Chicago sightseeing tour is by taking a cruise, day or night! There are many Chicago sightseeing boat tours dinner options to choose from, as well as ones to enjoy while the sun is out, and they are much more luxurious and much less cramped than the experience you get on many of the sightseeing tours of Chicago.
- The Odyssey is one of the top luxury Chicago sightseeing boat cruises. This impressive ocean liner has recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and is simply stunning to behold. Buffet or multi-course meals are available and a fully stocked luxury bar is opened throughout the tour. A live band is provided as are multiple dance floors, allowing you to dance the night away in true style.
- Mystic Blue provides an amazing Chicago sightseeing boat tour with a superb dinner included. This luxury ocean liner features a chic interior design and its dinner consists of a sophisticated buffet catering to the finest of tastes. Multiple observation decks allow for great views and an opportunity to take in the night air,and its classy lounge provides for a great opportunity to relax and mingle.
Check out all the latest Chicago deals to save you big on your next Chicago vacation!
Chicago Line Cruises Located in Navy Pier Alcohol ServedAppetizersoffoffoffoffoffCorporate Eventsoffoffoffoffoffoffoffoffoffoffoffoffoff
Rates$22.00- $38.00 Details
First Lady Cruises Located in The Loop Alcohol ServedAppetizersoffBuffetoffoffoffCorporate EventsDancingDining PackagesDinneroffoffoffLive MusicoffoffoffPrivate PartiesoffWeddings
Anita Dee Yachts Located in Navy Pier Alcohol ServedAppetizersoffoffoffoffoffCorporate EventsDancingDining PackagesDinnerDJFireworksoffoffoffoffoffPrivate PartiesoffWeddings
RatesPublic: Adults - $18/Kids -$7 Private Charters: $850- $1,400 Details
Chicago sightseeing boat cruises allow you to see Chicago's many sights conveniently and in style. There are many different Chicago sightseeing boat tour such as luxury dinner cruises or educational architectural and historical tours. If sitting on one of the Chicago boat tours just doesn't provide you with the luxury accommodations you're accustomed to that's okay, because you'll get the full treatment on these Chicago sightseeing cruises!
Chicago architectural tours will teach you all about Chicago's rich history and allow you to see many of Chicago's top sights and attractions from the convenience of your boat. It's not called the Second City for no reason, so you can learn all about the interesting things that made this city into what it is! The architecture itself, unlike many cities, isn't known for being old and historic, but rather for how it's been rebuilt and designed unlike any city! This is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world because of the architecture alone - but all the fun sightseeing tours, cruises and food doesn't hurt either!
Don't miss out on any of the best things to do in Chicago! And definitely don't let the money be an issue. Check out all of our Chicago tour deals so that you can afford to see and learn about all this city has to offer! Look at all of the Chicago attraction discounts we have too, and then settle down in your comfortable hotel after a long day of fun and rest easy knowing you also saved with our Chicago hotel deals! This trip is full of savings!
Luxury dinner cruises allow you to celebrate Chicago's stunning city skyline in style by going aboard a state of the art cruise liner equipped with fantastic dining facilities, well stocked bars and glamorous dance floors.
Use this page to find the perfect Chicago sightseeing cruises for you.