Sister Act Chicago
Sister Act Chicago Information
- Sister Act Chicago will be playing for 3 weeks at the Chicago Auditorium Theater theater this season.
- The show is about a diva on the run from a gang after she witnesses a crime. And what better place for her to hide out than with a group of nuns?
- That being said, this isn't necessarily one of the Chicago shows for the entire family to see together. But we'd never call it highly inappropriate, either.
Nov. 13, 2012 - Dec. 2, 2012
50 E Congress Pkwy
Chicago, Illinois 60605
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Sister Act Chicago Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Not what you were looking for?
Search by artist, venue, or event!
Sister Act Chicago
Do you agree?
Sister Act will be playing at the Chicago Auditorium Theater for 3 weeks! Get your tickets today!
Cost of a low price ticket
$ - $25 and under
$$ - $26-50
$$$ - $50-100
$$$$- $100 and above
Check out other shows playing now!
Features: Where would you go if you were on the run from the mob? If you're Deloris Van Cartier, you seek refuge in the convent. This is one of the funniest Chicago shows of the season, as this diva trades in her glamorous life to live among the nuns after she witnesses a crime and is on the run from the mob.
- Hilarious Story: There's no way you'll leave this production without a bellyache of the best kind. Well, if you don't, you'll still have thought it was really funny.
- 3-Week Stand: Like many Chicago shows, Sister Act Chicago will only be here for 3 weeks. See it while you still can!
- Positive Feedback: When the show was on Broadway, the New York Post said it was "ridiculously fun." The cast might be a little different, but nothing changes so much that you will feel completely different than The Post did.
Inside Knowledge: The show features music by 8-time Oscar winner Alan Menken, who also wrote the music for Walt Disney classics like Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and the Little Mermaid to name a few!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get Your Tickets Early: The show will only be here for 3 weeks. Be sure to get your ticket online before they sell out so that you're not left having to go somewhere else on the nights you're here. God forbid you end up in one of those fun Chicago bars.
- Do Stay Nearby: There are tons of great Chicago hotels nearby, as well as tours, restaurants and shopping that all Chicago Travelers love! You can't go wrong with a room this area!
- Don't Forget Your Own Sister: You can make it a Sister Act of your own when you double team this play with your own sister. If she can't make it, all the sisters on stage will be there, so no biggie. Plenty of sisters to go around!
- Don't Come Hungry: These Chicago shows are nearly 3 hours long! There will be snacks and a short intermission, but that's a long wait, and the show plays through dinner time! There are plenty of great restaurants near the Chicago Theater District to satisfy your hunger though!