Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours
Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours Events
Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours Information
11/21/11 - 4/20/12 Tours available by appointment only.
When to Go:
General Tours: April - November. Private Tours: Year-round
Deep Dish Pizza
All sales are final, but you may reschedule your Chicago pizza tours for a $5 fee.
- Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours in Chicago will take you to three of the best pizzerias in Chicago: Pizzeria Uno, Pizzeria Ora, and Giordano's.
- Each of the Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours run approximately 2 hours long, and you will walk a little over a mile.
- These fantastic Chicago pizza tours accommodate up to 14 people, so buy your tickets well ahead of time, or make reservations for a private group tour.
29 E Ohio St
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours Photos
Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours
Do you agree?
The Original Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Tour
- Adult Price$45.00
Features: Chicago's original deep dish Chicago pizza tours will take you to three of the best pizzerias in Chicago. At each stop you will enjoy a taste of their fantastic pizza, and throughout the Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours you will learn much about the history and tradition of Chicago-style pizza.
Why We Go: Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours are the best of the North Side Chicago food tours. You get a sampling from three of the best pizzerias while a friendly tour guide tells the exciting story of pizza in Chicago.
- Delicious: The Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours take you to the best pizzerias where you get to sample the most delicious and savory pizza Chicago has to offer.
- Informative: The friendly tour guides on these fantastic Chicago pizza tours share the sensational story of pizza in Chicago, and how Chicago deep dish pizza came about.
- Fun: While these Chicago food tours are informative and satisfying, they are also very fun. The friendly guides help to encourage interaction between other tourists, and you get to enjoy the wonderful sights of Chicago while cruising the streets.
Inside Knowledge: Groupon's for Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours that expired May 14, 2011 may be applied toward the purchase of a $45 regularly priced ticket through October 31, 2011.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Come hungry: While Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours won't put you in a food coma, you will get three satisfying samplings of different Chicago deep dish pizza.
- Do Prepare: On these Chicago pizza tours it is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing, and don't forget a bottle of water and a camera.
- Don't Forget your kids: Slice of Chicago Pizza Tours encourages to bring your kids. Their tour is FREE if they choose to share out of your pizza samples.
- Don't Be late: Try not to be late for your Chicago food tours. You don't want to miss out on the first pizza sampling.