Spirit of Chicago Tours
Spirit of Chicago Tours Events
Santa Lunch Cruise - Spirit of Chicago
Dine with Santa on a fabulous Chicago cruise! Enjoy a festive buffet lunch, live music, a DJ and breath-taking views of the Chicago skyline. It's the perfect family activity during the holidays!
Age Requirement: None
Event Type: Kids
Spirit of Chicago Tours Information
Tour Durations Vary Depending on Cruise
When to Go:
All sales for Spirit of Chicago boat tours are final, and no refunds are given. The Spirit of Chicago sails year-round, rain or shine.
- When you book your Spirit of Chicago tour, you can choose either a lunch, dinner, or brunch cruise option.
- Spirit of Chicago boat tours also offers special group rates.
- The Spirit of Chicago can also be chartered for special events such as weddings or corporate getaways.
600 E Illinois St
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Spirit of Chicago Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Spirit of Chicago Tours Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Spirit of Chicago Tours
Do you agree?
Enjoy delicious food and unrivaled views aboard the Spirit of Chicago!
Features: The Spirit of Chicago tour offers patrons a variety of fantastic options when booking your cruise. Take a relaxing brunch or lunch Spirit of Chicago tour, or go all out and take your sweetheart out for an enchanting evening on Lake Michigan with a special dinner cruise. Enjoy Chicago's glittering skyline, and maybe even see Navy Pier's famous fireworks show if you book the right night.
Why We Go: The Spirit of Chicago is the best way to spend a relaxing afternoon on the water, or a romantic evening under the stars. The Spirit of Chicago offers amazing menus, entertainment, and views to make your experience one-of-a-kind.
- Food: The Spirit of Chicago has specialized menus for lunch, brunch and dinner cruises, and you will more than satisfied with whichever cruise you choose.
- Views: From the open decks and windows of the Spirit of Chicago, you will enjoy unrivaled views of Chicago's skyline, and maybe even catch a fireworks show over Lake Michigan.
- Entertainment: The Spirit DJ will keep you on the dance floor all night as he spins popular dance hits to get you and your sweetheart moving.
Inside Knowledge: Children under 3 ride FREE on the Spirit of Chicago boat tour, and a special discount is available for children between the ages of 3 and 12 on select Brunch and Lunch Cruises. On late-night cruises, passengers must be 21 years or older with valid ID.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring your kids: on a Spirit of Chicago lunch or brunch cruise. Children under 12 receive a special discount, and kids under 3 are FREE!
- Do Bring a jacket: because the decks of the Spirit of Chicago can get a little chilly in the evening.
- Don't Forget your camera: while cruising on the Spirit of Chicago. You will want to capture the many beautiful views you can't find anywhere else.
- Don't Eat before: your cruise because the Spirit of Chicago menus are both delicious and filling.