Taste Chicago Food Tour
Taste Chicago Food Tour Events
Taste Chicago Food Tour Information
When to Go:
Tasting the Food
- As one of the top Chicago Loop tours, this tour makes five to six stops at some of the best eateries in the Chicago Loop.
- Taste Chicago Food Tour lasts about 3.5 hours.
- This Chicago Loop food tour is led by an expert guide.
550 N Kingsbury 218
Chicago, IL 60654
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Taste Chicago Food Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Taste Chicago Food Tour Hotel
Taste Chicago Food Tour
Do you agree?
Taste Chicago Food Tour is a Culinary Journey through the Chicago Loop
- Adult Price$44.00
Features: Brought to you by Tastebud Tours, the Taste of Chicago Food Tour takes you on a guided tour through the Chicago Loop and Millennium Park neighborhoods and visits five to six eateries where you'll be able to taste some of the best culinary staples of Chicago.
Why We Go: This Chicago Loop food tour is an excellent way to learn more about the city of Chicago while tasting some of its culinary delights along the way.
- Pizano's: This Chicago Loop food tour begins with a stop at Pizano's. Arguably one of the best pizza joints in Chicago, Pizano's has been serving their world famous deep dish pizza for more than 60 years.
- Heaven on Seven: Surprise, surprise! There's actually a Cajun restaurants on the Taste Chicago Food Tour. While not typical Chicago cuisine, Heaven on Seven is a Chicago staple and claims to be the best Louisiana Cookin' outside of New Orleans.
- Berghoff: It's the oldest family run-establishment in the United States and it's a stop along this top food tour in Chicago. Here, you'll enjoy a special meal from Germany and a mug of home made root beer.
Inside Knowledge: The Taste Chicago Food Tour was once featured on WGN TV!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring a Camera: This Chicago Loop food tour isn't just about tasting delicious dishes. Throughout the tour, you'll pass by some of Chicago's most famous landmarks in The Loop including the Bean, the Chicago Theatre and the Willis Tower.
- Do Come Hungry: You're going to hit up five to six different eateries along the route of this food tour in Chicago, so make sure to bring your appetite!
- Don't Forget Walking Shoes: This Chicago Loop food tour last for about 3.5 hours and getting to each location is all done on foot, so make sure to bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Don't Fill Up to Fast: It can be easy to fill up on food too early in the tour, so make sure you save room for the restaurants at the end of the Chicago food tour.