Chicago Segway Tours
Segway Morning Tour
Hop on the most innovative tour to hit Chicago in years! Gliding around the Windy City on your very own Segway, you'll see all the famous sights - Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, Lake Michigan and more. Be one of the first to take part in this unique, unforgettable experience!
The 3 hour morning Segway tour Chicago begins with a 30 minute training session then glide along the peninsula through the Museum Campus to the Shedd Aquarium and the Field Museum. Your tour will also take you to other amazing sights including Navy Pier, the Lincoln statue, and the Buckingham fountain.
These guided Chicago segway tours were the first guided Segway tours in the world, so you know that your experience will be more than worth it. Stop for fantastic photo ops, and hear fascinating stories from your guide as you cruise along Lake Michigan's shoreline.
Segway Night Tour
Hop on the most innovative tour to hit Chicago in years! Gliding through the Windy City on an eco-friendly Segway is the coolest ride of the 21st century! Far easier than walking, and more unique and personalized than a coach tour, riding a Segway personal transporter is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
This 2 hour Segway tour Chicago will begin with a 30 minute orientation session that will teach you the basics and help you to master the Segway. Then you will cruise around Chicago's most famous sights like Navy Pier, the Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, and the Museum Campus. See all of these sights light up for the night and experience their individual wonder.
This Chicago segway tour is limited to eight passengers, so you can be sure to have an amazing intimate experience.
Navy Pier Segway Tour
Chicago Navy Pier Segway Tour
Our multi-cultural 2.5 hour tours glides along the Lakefront capturing Chicago’s most spectacular landmarks that encompass the city's shorelines.
Enjoy the grandiose Museum Campus, the oceanic Shedd Aquarium, the mammoth Adler Planetarium, the historical Field Museum, and the majestic Buckingham fountain, followed by a visit to the fragrant Rose Garden in Grant Park and the highly acclaimed Bean at Millennium Park.
This Lakefront Tour will leave you with a fascinating picture book of Chicago that will last a lifetime. If you prefer to see the city that doesn't sleep at night, take a Glide@Nite Segway tour Chicago that will leave you with unforgettable memories. They guarantee that everyone will have an absolutely fantastic experience!
Segway Experience of Chicago
Segway Night Tour
Haunted Chicago Segway Tour
Other Segway Tours Chicago include:
- Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours - 1.877.866.0966 - See all the most famous sights of Chicago!
- Chicago Architecture Foundation - The Chicago Architecture Foundation will take you on a Segway tour Chicago that will allow you to cruise along Lake Michigan and learn about the development of Chicago's Lakefront architecture from an informative guide.
- City Segway Tours - See all of Chicago's most famous sights along Lake Michigan while hearing fascinating stories from your guide on Chicagoland's original Segway tour.
- Chicago Segway Experience Tour - 312.663.0600 - Certified tour docents ensure safe and fabulously interesting and fun tours of Chicago's premier sites. Glide with the best and most professional company in town!
- Steve's Segway Tours - 312.946.9467 - Come explore downtown Chicago - the lakefront, museums, and several of the major parks, on a guided tour provided by Steve’s Segway Tours.
Make sure you bring your camera on these phenomenal Chicago Segway tours, so you can capture that perfect picture. Also, these Chicago Segway tours are family friendly, but most of them are for ages 12 and up, so if you have little children, this may not be the best choice.
Segways are a great way to get around and see the city, but these are not the only way to tour Chicago! There are so many great things to do in Chicago on a tour, whether you're traveling by boat, foot, bus, or eating your way through the city!
Be sure to check out all the Chicago Tour Deals that are being offered right now so that you can afford to tour the city in more way than one, or find our Chicago attraction discounts to see more of the things you want, like famous Chicago museums, buildings and more!