Chicago Segway Morning Tour
Chicago Segway Morning Tour Events
Chicago Segway Morning Tour Information
When to Go:
Always Fun, Rain or Shine
Tour major Chicago landmarks such as Buckingham Fountain by Segway!
Children must be aged 12+ to participate
- Tour many of Chicago's tourist hot spots by Segway
- Learn about Chicago's history and legends via a docent guide
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities during your Chicago Segway Morning Tour
400 East Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Segway Morning Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Segway Morning Tour Photos
Chicago Segway Morning Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Segway Morning Tour
Do you agree?
Chicago Segway Morning Tour Offers a Unique and Fun Way to Tour Chicago's Many Sites
- Adult Price$69.99
Features: The Chicago Segway Morning Tour is the hottest new way to see Chicago's sights! This exciting morning tour allows you to ride your own Segway around Chicago via the help of a docent guide. Learn all about Chicago - past and present - while gliding to and stopping by several of Chicago's top attractions. Sites visited on your Morning Chicago Segway Tour include the Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier and the Lincoln Statue.
Why We Go: The Morning Chicago Segway Tours is a truly unique and innovative means of touring the Windy City.This fun filled tour will please even the most discerning of travelers!
- Original: The Morning Chicago Segway Tours really is an original activity - especially if you have never experienced a Segway before!
- Time Effective: The speed of the Segway and the help of the guide allows you to see many of Chicago's top attractions within a couple of hours -which is especially ideal if you are on a time constraint.
- Great for Famillies: The Morning Chicago Segway Tours is a great and one-of-a-kind way to entertain the whole family!
Inside Knowledge: The Morning Chicago Segway Tours provides a half hour tutorial before the tour officially begins, so don't fret if you've never used a Segway before!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Arrive Early: In order to make the most of the Segway tutorial and have any questions you may have answered, you may want to arrive a little early.
- Do Book in Advance: The unique Morning Chicago Segway Tour can sell out quickly so make sure you book yours well in advance.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: You will want to take plenty of photographs on your Segway and of the many sights you will encounter on your Morning Chicago Segway Tour.
- Don't Expect Lunch: Although lunch isn't included on your Segway Tour Chicago, its central location makes it easy to find plenty of cafes and restaurants to choose from.