City Lights at Night Bike Tour
City Lights at Night Bike Tour Events
City Lights at Night Bike Tour Information
March- May Sat. only 7pm; June- Oct. Daily 7pm
When to Go:
Wednesdays and Saturdays (Navy Pier Fireworks)
Navy Pier and Museum Campus
All ages accepted, but must be capable riders
No cancellations unless heavy rain
- The Sunglasses at Night Chicago Bicycle Tour is an 8 mile ride through some of the best Chicago attractions at night.
- A bicycle and helmet is included in the Sunglasses at Night Chicago Bike Tour.
- Chicago attractions on this favorite Chicago bike tour include the Navy Pier, Millennium Park and the historic Water Tower.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
City Lights at Night Bike Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
City Lights at Night Bike Tour Photos
City Lights at Night Bike Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
City Lights at Night Bike Tour
Do you agree?
Scenic Nighttime Bike Ride Through Chicago's Best Attractions
- Adult Price$38.50
- Child Price$13.00
- Senior Price$33.50
- Student Price$33.50
Features: Like a party on wheels, you'll ride through downtown to see brand new Millennium Park, Museum Campus, and Buckingham Fountain, with its world-renown light show and you'll see jaw-dropping vantage points of the scintillating skyline. Wednesday and Saturday nights include the skyline fireworks display at Navy Pier. This tour is for all ages and fitness levels.
Why We Go: The Sunglasses at Night Chicago Bicycle Tour is a fun and active way to see the best Chicago sites at night, giving Chicago travelers an interesting perspective on top Chicago attractions.
- Active Chicago Tour: Great for Chicago travelers that like to keep active, the Sunglasses at Night Chicago Bike Tour is a healthy and interactive way to explore the streets of Chicago.
- Top Attractions: See the best Chicago attractions at night when you reserve your spot on one of the best bicycle tours Chicago. Highlights include the Buckingham Fountain and the scenic Chicago Riverwalk.
- Family Friendly: Young riders are welcome to join the Sunglasses at Night Chicago Bike Tour, and there are plenty of stops throughout this 8 mile trek where kids and adults alike can take a breather and rehydrate.
Inside Knowledge: Take the Sunglasses at Night Chicago Bike Tour on Wednesday and Saturdays to enjoy the beauty of Chicago fireworks from the famous Navy Pier on Lake Michigan.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Own Refreshments: Water and snacks are not provided by the Sunglasses at Night Chicago Bicycle Tour, so make sure to bring your own goodies for a mid-ride refresher.
- Do Stick With the Group: Fight the urge to veer off the beaten bath, and keep up with your informative tour guide and other participants on these favorite bicycle tours Chicago.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: You'll have the chance to take memorable photos of top Chicago attractions at night when you participate in the Sunglasses at Night Chicago Bicycle Tour, so make sure to keep your camera handy on this popular Chicago bike tour.
- Don't Worry If It Rains: Unless it's raining heavily, these top Chicago bike tours don't let a few sprinkles ruin the evening, and the Sunglasses at Night Chicago Bicycle Tour take place rain or shine (usually).