Chicago Grand Tour
Chicago Grand Tour Events
Chicago Grand Tour Information
October-May : 10am and 12pm, June-September: 9:30am, 11:30am, and 1:30pm Daily
When to Go:
Grant Park, Sears Tower Sky-deck, Adler Planetarium
If you are not being picked up from your hotel, the Chicago Grand Tour requests that you meet your tour at 17 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- The Grand Chicago City Tour is 4 hours long and is among the most comprehensive of available tours in the Windy City.
- Chicago City Tours, like the Chicago Grand Tour offer patrons a chance to truly see the city and learn a great deal about its history and great sights.
- The Grand Tour Chicago is certainly a fun activity that will allow you to learn more about this incredible city.
17 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Grand Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Grand Tour Photos
Chicago Grand Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Grand Tour
Do you agree?
Ready, Set, Explore Chicago on the Chicago Grand Tour!
- Adult Price$35.00
Features: Offering guests the unique combination of the best highlights of the North Side and South Shore Tours, the Chicago Grand Tour is truly a comprehensive viewing of everything Chicago. This tour allows patrons to travel through both the North Side and South Side business as well as residential districts. You will even have the opportunity to visit all the beautiful parks including Lincoln Park, Washington Park, Grant Park and tour virtually the entire length of the scenic Outer Drive. A stop will also be made at the fascinating Lincoln Park Conservatory and a camera stop will be made at the Adler Planetarium for its breathtaking view or a substitute stop. Snack available at stop on your own.
North Side sights include State Street and The Loop, Richard J. Daley plaza, Wacker Drive, the Chicago River, the Wrigley Building, Magnificent Mile, and Michigan Avenue, Water Tower Place, John Hancock Center, Lincoln Park, Wrigley Field, the Botanical Gardens, the Chicago Historical Society and Newberry Reference Library, just to name a few. Enjoy wandering around the Windy City and exploring this side of town.
Great South Side sights, you'll get to tour include Grant Park, Soldier Field, Adler Planetarium, Joseph Petrillo outdoor band-shell, Art Institute of Chicago, Orchestra Hall, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum of Natural History, South Commons, Jackson Park, University of Chicago, the Museum of Science and Industry, Lake Point Towers, and Navy Pier. Have a wonderful time touring the incredible city of Chicago.
Why We Go: Get to know Chicago better as you embark on the Grand Chicago City Tour. You'll have a ball on this 4 hour tour as you check out all of the incredible Chicago sights.
- Comprehensive Tour: If you've ever wanted to get to know a city like Chicago very well, hop on the Grand Tour Chicago. You will quickly become familiar with the city's history and biggest landmarks.
- Variety of Pick-Up Locations: The Chicago Grand Tour offers to pick its guests up from their hotel and has a meeting spot on East Monroe Street just in case you don't need hotel pick up.
- Family Friendly: Many Chicago City Tours, including the Chicago Grand Tour are family friendly and encourage both parents and children alike to come out and learn about the Windy City.
Inside Knowledge: Children under the age of 4 can attend the Grand Chicago City Tour for free!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Kids: The Grand Chicago City Tour is family and child friendly. Enjoy spending time with yours on this sightseeing adventure.
- Do Bring the Camera: With all of the sights you'll see on the Grand Tour Chicago you'll want to document your great Windy City experience.
- Don't Worry About Driving: You have the option of being picked up from your downtown hotel for the Chicago Grand Tour.
- Don't Forget Sunglasses or a Jacket: Depending on what time of year you happen to be touring the Windy City, you're going to want to have one if not both of these items with you on the Grand Chicago City Tour.