Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers
Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers Events
Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers Information
When to Go:
The Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers tour requests that all attending meet 10 minutes before departure at the ArchiCenterShop in the Santa Fe Building, 224 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago.
- The Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers are among the highlights of things to see in the Windy City.
- There are a great deal of Modern Skyscrapers to see in Chicago Loop, this tour covers a giant chunk of them.
- Enjoy Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers on this two hour walking tour, just don't be late!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers Photos
Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers
Do you agree?
Architecture Buffs Unite on the Tour of Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers
- Adult Price$14.99
- Senior Price$12.29
Features: For the architecture buff in you, come out and explore the international, modern, and postmodern movements, from the powerful, minimalist work of Mies van der Rohe to the new eclecticism. Learn about post-WWII developments and the impact of technological and zoning changes. Admire the stainless steel cladding on the Inland Steel Building and the bold statement made by the James R. Thompson Center. This Immense glass and steel structure, designed by Helmut Jahn, houses State of Illinois government offices and three levels of stores and restaurants in an atrium mall. You're sure to enjoy this tour of Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers as you learn about and see a variety of incredible structures.
Why We Go: The city of Chicago is known for its incredible architecture and numerous skyscrapers. This tour allows guests to view a good chunk of the Modern Chicago Buildings in The Loop while learning about their history and purpose in the community.
- Admiration for Architecture: Modern Chicago Buildings in The Loop are constructed with such craft and design, they continue to astound natives of and visitors to Chicago.
- Metropolitan Area: The Chicago Loop Buildings are all located in the city's major cosmopolitan area, wherein there is great shopping, dining, and sightseeing to be accomplished.
- Art History: The Modern Skyscrapers to see in Chicago Loop are on-of-a-kind and offer an unique perspective on the advancement of architectural techniques, building construction and design, as well as a significant moment in the country's artistic history.
Inside Knowledge: If you have a group of 10 or more people, you must call in to book your reservation for the Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Walking Shoes: The tour of Modern Chicago Loop Skyscrapers lasts for 2 hours and has guests traveling all over The Loop by foot.
- Do Bring the Family: The tour of Modern Skyscrapers to see in Chicago Loop is a family friendly activity!
- Don't Forget Your Camera: Modern Chicago Buildings in The Loop are quite the architectural feat. You're definitely going to want a few pictures of you standing next to them.
- Don't Forget to Grab a Snack and Some Water: This 2 hour long tour of Modern Skyscrapers to see in Chicago Loop does not include lunch.