Chicago North Side Tour
Chicago North Side Tour Events
Chicago North Side Tour Information
June- Sept. 9:30am & 1pm; Oct.- May 10am & 2pm
When to Go:
Weekdays, Spring- Fall
John Hancock Center, Wrigley Field
This tour is available year-round
- The Chicago North Side Tour highlights the best Chicago landmarks and attractions in the scenic Near North Side of Chicago.
- This favorite Chicago North Side Tour takes place on a mortorcoach bus and is narrated by an informative and personable Chicago tour guide.
- Popular Chicago attractions featured on the North Side Chicago Tour include the beautiful Chicago Botanic Gardens, as well as historic Wrigley Field on non-game days for the Chicago Cubs.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago North Side Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago North Side Tour Photos
Chicago North Side Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago North Side Tour
Do you agree?
North Side Chicago Tour Highlights the Best Landmarks and Most Prominent Neighborhoods Near North
- Adult Price$24.99
- Child Price$12.49
- VIP Price$44.99
Features: This is the Chicago tour for those looking to experience the best sights of Chicago. You'll tour through the business section of Downtown Chicago, the famous "Loop" and State Street. Travel past the prominent Richard J. Daley Plaza, which is home to the Chicago Christmas tree each Winter, and the iconic Pablo Picasso sculpture, which was created specifically for Chicago on this popular North Side Chicago Tour.
Why We Go: The Chicago North Side Tour gives you the chance to see all of the best Chicago landmarks in the Near North Side in just two hours, making it perfect for Chicago travelers visiting the Windy City for just a brief period of time.
- Great Tour Guides: The friendly and informative North Side Chicago Tour guides provide helpful and entertaining tidbits on some of the best Chicago attractions and most prominent neighborhoods.
- Lincoln Park Conservatory: You'll get the chance to hop off the North Side Chicago Tour Bus and take in the sights and sounds of the gorgeous Lincoln Park Conservatory. Then again, if it's a particularly nice day out ...
- Add a Cruise: For just $20 more per adult, you can upgrade to a cruise on the Chicago River and enjoy a breezy water tour of Chicago North Side.
Inside Knowledge: Check with your Chicago hotel concierge to find out if your hotel is part of the North Side Chicago Tours pick-up/drop-off service.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring a Snack: Pack some small refreshments to enjoy during your 20 minute stroll through the scenic Lincoln Park Conservatory in Chicago.
- Do Pay Attention: Take advantage of the great insight and historical info your Chicago North Side Tour guide is happy to share with you on this popular tour of Chicago's Near North Side.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: With dozens of famous Chicago attractions around seemingly every corner, you'll be kicking yourself if you don't bring a Hi-Res camera on this favorite North Side Chicago Tour.
- Don't Miss the Views: From the shores of Lake Michigan, to the famous Chicago Navy Pier, there's plenty of scenery to take in on the North Side Chicago Tours.