Tiffany on Wednesdays
Tiffany on Wednesdays Events
Tiffany on Wednesdays Information
When to Go:
Tour Only Runs on Wednesdays
Learn about the history and context behind Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company famous masterpieces
- Learn about the history, context and symbolism behind the famous works by Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company in Chicago
- Visit several top Chicago attractions as you learn about these stunning stained glass works
224 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Tiffany on Wednesdays Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Tiffany on Wednesdays Photos
Tiffany on Wednesdays Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Tiffany on Wednesdays
Do you agree?
Learn about the History and Stories behind Tiffany stained glass with the Tiffany on Wednesdays Tour
- Adult Price$21.99
Features: The Tiffany Sightseeing Tour Chicago is a fascinating walking tour through central Chicago. On your way you will stop by several Chicago landmarks that feature works by the famous and historical Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company. A certified and trained guide will provide insight and heaps of interesting facts about these gorgeous glass works and will also thoroughly explain their historical context and background. Places visited on this top Chicago Sightseeing Tours include: The Art Institute, The Marquette Building, The Chicago Cultural Center and Macy's On State Street.
Why We Go: Tiffany on Wednesdays is the perfect tour for any art lover. The docent guides provide valuable and insightful information about the Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company and the influence it had on several of Chicago's most famous landmarks.
- Great Value: Tickets are reasonably priced alone, but also include general admission to the Art Institute for that day and one other day as well as a visitors gift courtesy of Macy's.
- Educational: A Tiffany Sightseeing Tour Chicago will allow you to learn so much about the legendary Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company - and the stories and history behind it.
- Sights of Chicago: On this Chicago Sightseeing Tours you will see some of Chicago's greatest historical landmarks, and the chance to take plenty of photographs as well!
Inside Knowledge: The Tiffany Sightseeing Tour Chicago is within walking distance to many other top Chicago attractions which you may want to visit after the tour. These include Millennium Park and Buckingham Fountain.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Book In Advance: As these tours only operate on Wednesdays, they can sell out fast - especially in high tourist season. Therefore, you may want to book yours at the beginning or before your Chicago trip.
- Do Be Prepared to Walk: This is a walking tour, so be prepared to be on your feet for several hours! You may want to bring something to drink with you, especially if you tour during summertime.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: You will definitely want to take pictures of the stunning artwork and the many Chicago landmarks you will pass by on your Tiffany Sightseeing Tour Chicago.
- Don't Bring the Kids: Although the Tiffany Chicago Sightseeing tour is incredibly interesting to those that appreciate art and architecture, young children may find it a little boring.