Tommy Gun's Garage
Tommy Gun's Garage Events
Tommy Gun's Garage Information
Wednesday & Thursday - 6pm, Friday - 7pm, Saturday - 6pm, Sunday - 5:30pm
When to Go:
Always Popular and Busy
- Have Fun at this Interactive Mob Themed Dinner Show
- Enjoy a great meal and wide selection of cocktails at Tommy Guns Garage
- Learn about the Chicago's gangster history and past
2114 S Wabash Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Tommy Gun's Garage Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Tommy Gun's Garage Photos
Tommy Gun's Garage Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Tommy Gun's Garage
Do you agree?
Tommy Guns Garage is a Fun and Interactive 1920's Themed Dinner Show
- Adult Price$60.00
Features: Ladies and Gentlemen...Welcome to Chicago's Roaring Twenties Speakeasy - Tommy Gun's Chicago dinner theater!
Not long after the turn of the century, in a decade known as the Roaring Twenties, the manufacture and sale of alcoholic beverages was outlawed and strictly prohibited. Nevertheless, men like Alphonse Capone and his Mafia family refused to adhere to the law, opening illegal speakeasies across the city of Chicago, offering alcoholic, gambling and hotbox entertainment. Welcome back to The Roaring Twenties, the era of prohibition. While in Chicago, You must see, Tommy Gun's Garage, "Chicago's only original Speakeasy Dinner Theater". You're an actor too when you come to Tommy Gun's Garage. You?ll get raided by the cops, complete with raid sirens and flashing lights, and you'll act like you're at a south side revival meeting. Otherwise you may be pulled up on stage to perform a hilarious sobriety test given by Officer Murphy and "interviewed" by Vito!
Upon entering Tommy Gun's Garage, you'll be asked to give "Gloves" the password. Psst... If you know the password you'll be transported back to the 1920's, complete with the Gangsters and Flappers, roaring twenties music, silent movies, the Boss's 1928 Model A Ford Car, and a replica of the St. Valentine's Day Wall. The Gangsters and the Flappers? You will also be served great food and great hooch (that's liquor!).
The "Mugs" and "Dolls" dance and sing the Charleston and other musical selections from Cole Porter, George Gershwin, Fats Waller, Duke Ellington and more... All played by Chicago's Sinfully Orchestra. After dinner at the Tommy Gun's Chicago dinner theater - join "Vito, "Gloves", the "Mugs" and the "Molls" for non stop comedy and dangerous fun, as they entertain you with singing, dancing, and a LOT of audience participation!
Why We Go: Allow yourself to be transported back in time to an era of glitz and glamour when gangsters ruled the streets and flappers were all the rage. Tommy Gun's Garage Chicago is a super fun and family friendly attraction that will have you cheering and dancing in your seat! A host of professional actors bring the 1920's mob scene to life while you chow down on some fine Italian food.
- Unique Experience: Tommy Gun's Chicago dinner theater is truly one-of-a-kind and offers a night you will likely never forget! Where else can you find a mob themed dinner show with dancing and singing - that is fun for all the family?
- Great Food & Drink: Enjoy a tasty multi-course meal and alcohol is also available at Tommy Guns Garage dinner show. Choose from a large menu that includes quirky titled dishes such as "The Big Boss Shrimp" or "Downtown Chicago."
Inside Knowledge: Tommy Gun's Chicago dinner theater is very popular, particularly at weekends, so make sure you book your seats well in advance!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Have Fun!: This unique dinner show is meant to entertain, so leave inhibitions at the door and have a lot of fun at Tommy Guns Garage!
- Do Bring the Family: Tommy Gun's welcomes families - who are sure to absolutely love this raucous and hilarious dinner show.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: After this super fun show, you will definitely want to take pictures with your favorite characters.
- Don't Go if Shy: If you are especially shy, you may not take kindly to the high levels of audience participation at Tommy Gun's Garage Chicago!