Volo Auto Museum
Volo Auto Museum Events
Volo Auto Museum Information
10am - 5pm
When to Go:
All year long - it's a huge indoor auto museum, so come rain or shine!
Fun for all ages
- Volo Auto Museum is home to the world's most famous movie and TV car display and has over 300 classic and muscle cars for sale.
- Top Volo Auto attractions include the military experience and Trolley Historic Tours!
- The Volo Auto Museum is a family friendly destination that you're not going to have to drag the wife and kids to - once they hear about all these famous cars, they might just beat you here!
- There are 5 antique malls to stroll through once you've gotten your automobile fix.
27582 Volo VIllage Road
Volo, IL 60073
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Volo Auto Museum Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Volo Auto Museum Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Volo Auto Museum
Do you agree?
Explore 300 of the most famous celebrity cars that have ever existed - all under one roof!
Located inView Map
- Adult Price$13.95
- Child Price$8.95
- Senior Price$11.95
Features: The Volo Auto Museum is your indoor, year round, high octane auto attraction that’s not just for car lovers! Reviews prove that moms and children love visiting just as much as dads do! Why? Because there are 300 of the most awesome vehicles on the planet! Kids and grown-ups alike will love everything from Pee Wee Herman's bicycle and the Batmobile to the life-like military battle scenes! Be sure to print the Volo Auto Museum coupon to save $2 off adult admission!
Why We Go: These are some of the most famous classic cars Illinois has! Unlike your average car shows, Volo Auto attractions get you up close and personal with some real 4-wheeled celebrities!
- Military Experience: The military combat zone with life-like battle scenes is an exciting experience for everyone! See helicopters, vehicles and even weapons that were used in WWII, the Vietnam War, on naval bases and more. It's the most entertaining history lesson out there!
- TV & Movie Car Collection: Famous TV and movie cars like the Batmobile, Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, Back to the Future Time Machine, Pee Wee Herman’s bicycle, the Harrier jet from the Avengers and so many more! This is one of the top Volo Auto attractions for kids, but we wouldn't doubt it if you enjoyed it even more than they do.
- Full Day of Fun: 2 city blocks all under roof! It’s a way to spend the entire day that the whole family will enjoy! Visit all year long, no matter what the weather's like!
Inside Knowledge: There are 7 miles of Volo Auto attractions, from the antique malls to the auto showrooms and everything in between. When you walk through the whole museum you'll burn the equivalent of 4.5 cheeseburgers, so don't feel guilty about about not hitting the gym this morning - or that ice cream sundae you had a Betty's Diner on the way in!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Take a Historic Trolley Tour: One of the most popular of the Volo Museum events is the trolley tour. See all the treasures inside the museum's vault!
- Do Grab a Bite at Betty's: Betty's Diner and Ice Cream Parlour is the perfect place to fuel up before you take a spin around the museum. They serve up juicy burgers and a full menu that the kids will love, and are now serving ice cold beer and wine too!
- Don't Miss the Hall of Fame: One of the popular Volo Auto attractions is the Hall of Fame collection, including gems like the Guiness World Record Museum World's Most Expensive Car, an Indy 500 Race Car (which you can sit in!) and Liz, the largest T-Rex on wheels!
- Don't Skip An Event: There are Volo Museum events all year long! From the cruise-ins to car shows to festivals. You can even book your own event in the park or rent a vintage car for a special event of your own!