Chicago Walking Food Tour
Chicago Walking Food Tour Events
Chicago Walking Food Tour Information
When to Go:
Spring, Summer, Fall
Palmer Hotel, Millennium Park, Chicago River
- Sample some of the delectable dishes the Windy City has to offer by heading out on this Chicago Walking Food Tour.
- These Chicago food tours will combine educational tidbits with ample opportunities to chow down on tasty pizza, hot dogs, brownies and beer.
- This Chicago Walking Food Tour will make stops at some of the most famous attractions, including: Millennium Park, Palmer Hotel, Marshall's Field Building and the Chicago River.
78 E Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60602
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Walking Food Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Walking Food Tour Hotel
Chicago Walking Food Tour
Do you agree?
A great introduction to the city of Chicago and all of its famous cuisine.
- Adult Price$45.00
- Senior Price$40.00
- Student Price$40.00
Features: Come explore the historic Loop district by embarking on the Chicago Walking Food Tour! The Windy City is the proud originator of deep-dish pizza and boasts some of the best hot dogs around. Stimulate your taste buds by sampling these staple dishes and others on these Chicago walking tours. Qualified guides will take guests around to various food stops while supplying participants with local Chicago lore and history.
Why We Go: Who doesn't love to eat? Why not combine that passion with these Chicago walking tours in the Loop area?
- Delicious Food: You'll get to try such Chicago mainstays as pizza and hot dogs, satisfy your sweet tooth with brownies and other desserts, and enjoy a refreshing beer.
- Loop Experience: The Loop is one of Chicago's most vibrant and historic areas, so stroll around Millennium Park, and enjoy sightseeing in Chicago while listening to your informative guide's narration.
- Family Friendly: Since this tour does involve a lot of walking, it might be best to leave very young children at home, but older kids and teens will love snacking on some of their favorite foods on one of the best Chicago food tours around.
Inside Knowledge: This tour takes off from the Chicago Cultural Center, which is a landmark in and of itself. Allot some time either before or after the tour to explore the cool building, which is comprised of all sorts of interesting exhibits including famous art, music, dance and beautiful, historic architecture.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do bring the family: As long as they're up for a some walking, kids of all ages will look forward to munching on some tasty Chicago dishes just as much as their parents. There is also an educational component to this Chicago Walking Food Tour, which is perfect for enriching young minds.
- Do come hungry: This tour will leave guests stuffed, so don't eat more than a light snack prior to the tour. Good thing you'll get to walk it off!
- Don't worry about cash: The cost of food is included on this tour, so participants won't need to worry about having enough cash to purchase food on these Chicago food tours.
- Don't forget to make an online reservation: These Chicago food tours require an online reservation be made at least two hours prior to the tour, so don't neglect to do this beforehand.