Chicago's First Lady Cruises
Chicago's First Lady Cruises Events
Chicago's First Lady Cruises Information
Mon-Sun 9am - 6:30pm
Length Varies Depending Upon Length
When to Go:
Quieter during the week, can get very busy during the weekend
Enjoy Bus, Boat or Walking Tours at the Chicago Architecture Foundation
- Enjoy the option of touring Chicago by bus, foot or boat with Chicago Architecture Institute
- Chicago Architecture Foundation has well informed and witty guides
224 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago's First Lady Cruises Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago's First Lady Cruises Photos
Chicago's First Lady Cruises Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago's First Lady Cruises
Do you agree?
BOOK NOW to save on admission and receive a $2 discount on audio guide rental with the Go Chicago Card!
- Adult Price$16.00
Features: The Chicago Architecture Foundation offers a wide variety of tours, including bus tours, walking tours and a boat tour on the Chicago River. You can choose from a number of bus tours at the Chicago Architecture Institute, such as Bungalows By Bus, which features the Chicago bungalows built between 1910 and 1940, or the Frank Lloyd Wright Bus Tour where you'll see samples of his unique architecture in the Frank Lloyd Wright Historic District. An example of a walking tour is Evanston Along The Lake, which takes you through the Evanston Lakeshore Historic District where you'll see Romanesque and Georgian style churches, Queen Anne, Tudor, Italianate residences and more.
From May through November, the Foundation offers its narrated Architecture River Cruise, highlighting at least 50 architecturally significant sites. Both cruise vessels, Chicago's First Lady and Chicago's Little Lady, offer both indoor and outdoor seating and a snack and beverage bar.
Be sure to check the Chicago Architecture Foundation's website for a full listing of tours, schedule, places of departure and prices.
Why We Go: The Chicago Architecture Foundation has all you need for an exciting and fun filled tour of Chicago. Enjoy their multiple options and types of tours and learn all about Chicago's rich history and development.
- Amazing Options: Choose to tour by foot, boat or bus with Chicago Architecture Institute.
- Great Guides: Guides are well informed and provide lots of fun facts and anecdotes during your tour
- Fantastic Sights: Enjoy all of Chicago's most famous and best Chicago architecture spots while taking a tour with Chicago Architecture Institute
Inside Knowledge: Fans of Frank Lloyd Wright's legendary architecture will be pleased to know that Chicago Architecture Foundation offers guides dedicated solely to touring his famous buildings in Chicago.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Book in Advance: Chicago Architecture Tour can get very busy, particularly in summer, so make sure you book in advance.
- Do Enjoy the Options: With so many different tours to choose from, explore all of the choices to find your perfect Chicago Architecture Foundation tour.
- Don't Forget the Kids: Kids will love these fun filled tours, and there are even tours specifically geared towards families available.
- Don't Forget to Bring Your Camera: You will want to take lots of pictures on your Chicago Architecture Tour tour!