Chicago Trolley Tours
Chicago Trolley Tours Events
Chicago Trolley Tours Information
Mon-Sun: 9am - 5pm
When to Go:
Seeing the many top Chicago attractions
- Founded in 1994, Trolley Tour of Chicago started out with just 8 small buses. Their mission was to inform and educate people about the many popular Chicago attractions that the city has to offer.
- More than 15 years later, the Trolley Tours Chicago fleet has grown to include buses, land yachts, and San Francisco-style trolleys.
- Tickets for the Trolley Tour of Chicago can be booked in advance online, or on the day of the tour from one of the Chicago Trolley Tours ticket offices.
821 N Michigan
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Trolley Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Trolley Tours Photos
Chicago Trolley Tours Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Trolley Tours
Do you agree?
See All That Chicago Has To Offer On a Chicago Trolley Tour.
- Adult Price$35.00
- Child Price$17.00
- Senior Price$24.00
Features: On a Chicago Trolley or Chicago Double Decker bus, visitors to the city can enjoy a tour led by the most knowledgeable and entertaining drivers. With an all-day pass, you can ride both the Trolley and the Double Decker bus, starting at any stop on the 13-mile route. Hop on or off any Trolley or Double Decker at any scheduled stops to eat, shop and see the sites.
From Sears Tower to the Water Tower, from River North to Chicago's Museum Campus, from State Street to Navy Pier, an all-day pass for the Chicago Trolley and Double Decker bus is all you need to discover the Windy City, past and present. The tour itself takes about an hour and forty-five minutes.
Tickets can be purchased at any of the stops (check the website for list) or online.
Why We Go: Chicago Trolley Tours is a great way to see all that Chicago has to offer. There are 14 different stops along the way that will take guests to major Chicago attractions, including Millennium Park, Navy Pier, and the Maginificent Mile. By the end of the tour, you'll feel just like a Chicago local!
- Award-Winning Tours: The Trolley Tour of Chicago was awarded two Chicago Visitor's Choice Awards, and received honors for its exceptional service and as Chicago's Best Tour.
- Great Guides: While they prefer to be called performers rather than guides, the Chicago Trolley Tours' drivers are well versed in Chicago's colorful history and popular attractions. Their cheery, and often comedic commentary along the way is sure to entertain.
Inside Knowledge: Looking for a group tour with a difference? Look no further than Chicago Trolley Tours. The company offers several different group tours, including a city tour, neighborhood tour, and an educational tour for school children. And for special events, the Trolley Tour of Chicago rents out their fleet of trolleys for weddings, parties, and pub crawls.
Do's and Don'ts: