Gray Line Tours Chicago
Gray Line Tours Chicago Events
Gray Line Tours Chicago Information
Hop On/Hop Off Access for Eight Hours
When to Go:
Willis Tower, John Hancock Tower, Hard Rock Cafe
Hop-on, hop-off services last from 9:30am- 5:30pm that day only
- Gray Line Tours Chicago is one of the biggest Chicago tour companies, and offer Hop-On, Hop-Off trolley service around the best Chicago attractions in The Loop.
- Popular Chicago attractions featured on Gray Line Chicago Tours include the Willis Tower and Chicago's Navy Pier on Lake Michigan.
- Other Chicago tours offered by Gray Line Tours Chicago include tours of the South Shore and the historic North Side.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Gray Line Tours Chicago Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Gray Line Tours Chicago Photos
Gray Line Tours Chicago Hotel
Gray Line Tours Chicago
Do you agree?
Chicago Trolley Tours Explore The Loop
- Adult Price$30.00
- Child Price$15.00
Features: Gray Line Tours is one of the largest sightseeing companies in the world offering tours in more than 200 destinations. In addition to sightseeing tours, Gray Line provides overnight packages, airport transfers, charters, multi-lingual tours, convention services, and custom group tours.
Gray Line offers several tours in Chicago, such as the Inside Chicago tour, which includes the Loop, State Street, public plazas with world famous works of art by Picasso, Calder, Miro, Chagal and Moore, yacht harbors, miles of lakefront parks and beaches, museums, and theaters. This 4-hour tour includes a brief stop at the Adler Planetarium. Other tour choices add a 90-minute cruise on Lake Michigan or a visit to the Sears Tower Sky Deck.
Check the Gray Line Tours website for more information, schedule and pricing.
Why We Go: The Gray Line Tours Chicago Hop-On, Hop-Off trolleys provide cheap Chicago transportation for the entire day, and their helpful guides will give you inside knowledge on the history of the sites and scenery of Chicago.
- Best Chicago Attractions: Chicago Gray Line Tours explore Chicago's most identifiable attractions, including the famous Willis Tower (formerly Sears) and the best Chicago shopping and restaurants on N. Michigan Avenue.
- Double Decker Buses: The trolleys offered by Gray Line Chicago Tours are double deckers, so you can enjoy scenic, open-air views from the second level of these popular Chicago trolley tours.
- Inexpensive: Kids under 14 can participate in the Hop-On, Hop-Off Gray Line Tours in Chicago for just $15, and adult rates are essentially the same as paying for multiple cabs in the city. (Though you're not likely to find a taxi cab driver as friendly or informative as the Gray Like Tours Chicago guides.)
Inside Knowledge: More specific tours offered by Gray Line Chicago tours include a two hour exploration of the Near North Side Chicago landmarks, including Lincoln Park and Wrigley Field, and there is a similar South Shore Chicago tour available as well.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Stop for Lunch: Hop off of this Chicago tour at the Art Institute of Chicago stop on Michigan and Adams, then travel up the Magnificent Mile to find some of the best Chicago restaurants in The Loop.
- Do Take Note of the Stops: Gray Line Chicago Tours markers can be hard to find, so make sure to take note of where their sign is as you get on and off at the best Chicago attractions.
- Don't Skip Gratuities: Show your tour guide and driver appreciation by giving them a small tip for their services at the end of the ride.
- Don't Miss the Last Ride: The last pick-ups on the Hop-On, Hop-Off Chicago Gray Line Tours begin around 5pm, but contact your tour guide ahead of time to be sure you won't miss the last ride to your Chicago hotel.