John Hancock Center
John Hancock Center Events
John Hancock Center Information
When to Go:
Although the John Hancock Center is free to visit and explore, tickets must be purchased to enter the John Hancock Observatory
- Tour this architectural wonder
- Explore its many shops and restaurants
- Get a 360 degree view of Chicago atop the John Hancock Observatory
875 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
John Hancock Center Reviews
John Hancock Center Photos
John Hancock Center Hotel
John Hancock Center
Do you agree?
BOOK NOW to save up to 37% on your trip up to the John Hancock Observatory!
- Adult Price$17.50
- Child Price$11.05
Features: The John Hancock Center is one of Chicago's most well-known buildings. It is the 12th tallest building in the world and features 100 floors, including apartments, offices, shops, a hotel, an ice rink, restaurants, its own post office, and radio and television facilities. The observation deck is a top attraction for visitors. John Hancock Center Chicago was completed in 1969 and features a tapered design for structural and space efficiency.
Why We Go: The John Hancock Center Chicago is one of Chicago's most famous architectural landmarks and hosts a plethora of shops and fun attractions.
- The John Hancock Observatory: Awe at the spectacular views of not only Chicago's city skyline but also take in the breathtaking sights of four states: Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Wisconsin!
- Great Ammenities: The John Hancock Center Chicago features many well known stores and popular restaurants such as The Cheesecake Factory.
- Top Location: Located in the historic Streeterville district, the John Hancock Tower is next to many luxury boutiques, fashion stores and upmarket eateries.
Inside Knowledge: Enjoy a swanky meal atop the 95th floor of the John Hancock Center Chicago at The Signature Room restaurant. Not only are the views spectacular but so is the food!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Visit the Observatory: The John Hancock Observatory is a must see for any Chicago traveler. Nowhere else in Chicago can you see such stunning and far reaching views.
- Do Take Your Time: With so much to do and see at the John Hancock Building Chicago, you will want to take your time and plan your day accordingly.
- Don't Forget the Kids: Kids will love exploring this impressive building and of course taking in the sights atop the John Hancock Observatory.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: You will definitely want to take pictures of the impressive John Hancock Building Chicago.