Chicago Detours Events
Chicago Detours Information
When to Go:
- Guests share iPads with historic media like photos and videos.
- While kids won't be bored, the tours are designed for adults.
- Chicago Detours stay mostly indoors and underground to stay warm and also to unveil cultural perspectives on architecture.
10 S Dearborn St
Chicago, IL 60603
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Detours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Detours Photos
Chicago Detours Hotel
Do you agree?
Chicago Detours Offers Curated Excursions, Complete With Historic Photos Presented On iPads
- Adult Price$26.00
- Child Price$18.00
- Senior Price$24.00
- Student Price$24.00
Features: Chicago Detours lives by a unique philosophy: This is not just a tour - it's a conversation. Guests interact with each other, the urban space, and historical media to bring people to explore stories and places locals don't even know. Tours are designed to stay mostly indoors and underground, to stay warm and to unveil cultural perspectives on architecture.
Why We Go: Chicago Detours allows guests to interact, learn, and explore with history, culture and architecture.
- The iPads: Guests of this Chicago tour company love getting to interact with fascinating media on provided iPads.
- The Guides: Highly trained and educated guides spark your imagination with fresh concepts and lively presentation. Chicago Detours was actually founded by former Rick Steves tour guide Amanda Scotese!
- The Depth: These are guided cultural tours that are smart, creative, and engaging. Guides pose thought-provoking questions to get you involved.
Inside Knowledge: Chicago Detours regularly offers the 'Loop Interior Architecture Tour' and 'Historic Chicago Bar Tour', and check the site for one-off tours. You'll enjoy their fun, informative and interactive guided tours.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Make Reservations: Reservations are required. Book with confidence on this Chicago tour company's website.
- Do Print The Map: When you reserve, you will receive a map of the tour meeting point. Please print out the map at the end of checkout.
- Don't Be Late: Please come 10-15 minutes early. This tour company in Chicago starts and finishes at different locations. Check your tour description to establish where you're going.