Find Discounted Chicago Attractions | Savings Coupons | Affordable Things To Do from Chicago Traveler
Chicago Attraction Discount Coupons
Go Chicago Card is the perfect way to save on your Chicago Vacation. You'll get unlimited FREE admission to over 28 attractions and tours for one low price! Enjoy some of Chicago's top attractions including the Museum of Science and Industry, The Art Institute of Chicago, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Hancock Observatory, Adler Planetarium, Willis Tower, a selection of Grayline Tours, Navy Pier attractions as well as discounts at some of Chicago's top retailers and restaurants!
Attractions in the Heart of Chicago
|Interior Architecture Tour Located in The Loop ActiveCulturalFamily FriendlyHistoricSights of ChicagoScenic||
|Willis Tower Located in The Loop Sights of Chicago||
|Children's Museum Located in Gold Coast ArtsyCulturalFamily FriendlyHistoricMuseumSights of Chicago||
|Chicago Museum Located in Gold Coast ArtsyCulturalFamily FriendlyHistoricMuseumSights of Chicago||
|Willis Tower Skydeck Located in The Loop Family FriendlySights of ChicagoScenic||
How to Save - the Best Chicago Attractions Discounts
If you’re hoping to see all of the best Chicago sights and attractions on your upcoming vacation in Chicago, consider the Go Chicago Card for all-inclusive access to top Chicago museums, landmarks and tours of Chicago. Whether you’re just in town for the day, or plan on spending a week more in Chi-City, the Go Chicago Card includes admission to several of the best attractions in Chicago at one low price! In fact, you’ll enjoy admission to 28 Chicago attractions and tours, including...
Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art
- The Willis Sears Tower Skydeck: A $20 value, the Go Chicago Card allows you to save on admission to this 103rd-story Chicago Skydeck . Features include interactive exhibits, glass ledges that will have you quite literally "walking on air", and the best views of the Chicago skyline and Lake Michigan.
- Art Museums in Chicago: If you"re an art enthusiast visiting the Windy City, save on admission to two of the most prolific art museums in Chicago - The Art Institute of Chicago and the Museum of Contemporary Art. A $30 value, these two modern art museums feature pieces from the most celebrated artists around the world. Check out their creative exhibits and progressive presentations for less with the Go Chicago Card.
- Grayline Tours: Enjoy free access to the Hop On, Hop Off Trolley traveling around the streets of Chicago when you save with the Go Chicago Card. A $20 value, this Chicago tour provides you with free transportation to the best Chicago landmarks, saving you money on cab and subway fare in Chicago.
- For the Kids: Traveling with the little ones? The Go Chicago Card includes discounts on the best family friendly entertainment in Chicago. Check out the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre on the Magnificent Mile, enjoy interactive exhibits at the Chicago Children's Museum on the Navy Pier and visit the Brookfield Zoo Chicago - all for one low price with this convenient Chicago deals card!
Discount Admission for Museums in Chicago
|Go Chicago Card Save up to 55% Located in The Loop Sights of Chicago||
|Top 5 Attraction Pass Located in The Loop MuseumSights of Chicago||
|Chicago Explorer Pass Located in Grant Park ArtsyGrant ParkCulturalFamily FriendlyHistoricMuseumSights of Chicago||
|Chicago Go Select Pass Located in The Loop Family FriendlyHoliday FunMuseumSights of Chicago||
|Chicago Kid's Pass||
|Huge Chicago Savings||
|Chicago Art & Architecture Located in The Loop CulturalFamily FriendlyHistoricHoliday FunMuseumSights of Chicago||
|Virtual Go Chicago Card Located in The Loop CulturalFamily FriendlyHoliday FunSights of ChicagoScenic||
What Else Can I Save On?
- For one price, you'll get unlimited access to 28 Chicago attractions
- Skip the line at the Willis Skydeck and Hancock Center
- VIP access to Chicago's best museums
- Full color guidebook
- Save up to 20% on Chicago shopping
- Save up to 20% on Chicago dining
- Save up to 58% overall
Awesome! And Where Can I Save?
- Navy Pier Chicago
- John Hancock Observatory
- Skydeck Chicago - Willis Twoer
- The Field Museum
- Adler Planetarium
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Shedd Aquarium
- North Side Tour
- Brookfield Zoo
- Chicago Architecture Foundation
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Chicago History Museum
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Science and Indsutry
- Notebaert Nature Museum
- Robie House
Chicago LEGOLAND Discovery Center
Which Chicago Tours are Included?
- Lake Cruise
- North Side Tour
- Architectural River Cruise
- Bike Chicago Navy Pier
- Grand Tour
- Hop On Hop Off Trolley
- South Side Tour
- Windy of Chicago
Get the Go Chicago Card for the best Chicago deals and savings on your upcoming vacation in Chicago.