Chicago Museum Campus Pass
Chicago Museum Campus Pass Events
Chicago Museum Campus Pass Information
When to Go:
Purchase Online to skip the lines and save 26% on 3 top Chicago museums!
- The Chicago Museum Campus Pass will save you 26% on entry to three of the most popular Chicago museums. Print out this Chicago discount card, skip the lines and use it for up to 30 days after your first museum visit! You'll go so many places on your one vacation!
- Shedd Aquarium: For an underwater adventure
- Field Museum: For a trip back in time
- Adler Planetarium: For a journey into space!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Museum Campus Pass Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Museum Campus Pass Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Museum Campus Pass
Do you agree?
Visit Everywhere on Museum Campus for Less with the Chicago Museum Campus Pass
- Adult Price$62.50
- Child Price$48.50
Features: The Chicago Museum Campus Pass offers a 26% discount on passes to three of the most popular Chicago museums including the Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and Adler Planetarium for one low price. It's the perfect Chicago discount card to take advantage of if you plan on visiting several of Chicago's world famous museums.
Why We Go: Chicago is known for its phenomenal museums, and these are three of the best ones. We're always down for nice discount, so saving 26% with this Chicago discount card is right up our alley.
- Shedd Aquarium: Perched against the Lake Michigan on Museum Campus, Shedd Aquarium is one of the best aquariums in the country. This is a perfect Chicago tourist attraction for the whole family. Be sure to check out the dolphin show!
- Field Museum: This enormous natural history museum gives guests a fascinating look back in time. One of the top highlights of the museum has to be Sue, the world's largest, most completely assembled T. Rex.
- Adler Planetarium: The recently revamped Adler Planetarium sits on the edge of Museum Campus against the water and showcases amazing exhibits dedicated to our fascinating solar system.
Inside Knowledge: Don't feel rushed to visit all the museums in one weekend, because this Chicago discount card is valid for 30 days after its purchased.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Visit all Three: If you really want to take advantage of the total amount of savings on the Chicago discount card, make sure you visit all three museums. You get to skip the lines with your pass, saving you time so you can do more!
- Do Watch Shedd's Dolphin Show: While at Shedd Aquarium be sure to schedule in the dolphin show. It's probably the most talked about part of the whole aquarium. The show starts at specific times throughout the day, so be sure to pay attention so you won't miss it.
- Don't Forget the Kids: All three of the museums that this Chicago museum discount card includes are perfect for children. They'll absolutely love the museums and it's a great way to spend time with the whole family.
- Don't Rush: There is so much to see at all the Chicago tourist attractions, so make sure you schedule yourself enough time to see everything. You could easily spend a good four to five hours in the Field Museum alone.