Go Chicago Card
Go Chicago Card Events
Go Chicago Card Information
Flexible; On demand
When to Go:
1, 2, 3, 5 and 7-day cards available.
- The Chicago Go Card is an exclusive all access pass to some of the best Chicago attractions and tours.
- Great for Chicago travelers hoping to see a little bit of everything, the Go Chicago Card includes free admission to the best Chicago museums.
- The Go Chicago Card coupon also offers huge savings (up to 20%) on some the best Chicago restaurants and stores.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Go Chicago Card Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Go Chicago Card Photos
Go Chicago Card Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Go Chicago Card
Do you agree?
All Access Pass to the Best Chicago Tours and Attractions
- Adult Price$66.99
- Child Price$44.99
Features: Go Chicago Card is the perfect way to SAVE on your Chicago Vacation. You'll get unlimited FREE admission to over 30 attractions and tours for one low price! Enjoy some of Chicago's top attractions including Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Museum of Science and Industry, The Art Institute of Chicago, Hancock Observatory, Willis Tower, a selection of Grayline Tours, Navy Pier attractions as well as discounts at some of Chicago's top retailers and restaurants!
With Go Chicago Card you get:
- Unlimited admission to over 30 top attractions
- Preferred entry and gifts at select attractions
- Full color guidebook
- SAVE up to 20% on Chicago shopping
- SAVE up to 20% on dining in Chicago
Why We Go: The more Chicago attractions and museums you visit, the quicker the Go Chicago Card pays for itself, and this exclusive pass gives you free access to some of the most popular Chicago tours.
- Chicago Tours: Popular Chicago tours that offer free admission with the Go Chicago Card include a Lake Michigan Skyline Cruise and select bus tours on the North Side and South Side.
- Popular Attractions: Some of the best Chicago attractions you can visit for free with the Go Card Chicago include the famous Willis Tower Skydeck and the popular Shedd Aquarium.
- Flexible Schedule: One of the best features of the Go Card Chicago is that you can use it as your own pace and schedule. Enjoy a morning tour of Lake Michigan, take in an afternoon at the Arlington Race Track, and take advantage of great savings at participating Chicago restaurants for dinner.
Inside Knowledge: The Go Chicago Card comes with a convenient guidebook mapping out of all the participating Go Chicago Card businesses, so you can create an intinerary for the day to get the most out of your all access pass.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Eat With the Card: Favorite restaurants in Chicago - including Nacional 27, the House of Blues Back Porch Restaurant and Fado's Irish Pub offer buy one, get one specials with the Go Card Chicago.
- Do Keep the Card in Your Wallet: The Go Card Chicago works like a credit card, and should be treated as such. Keep track of your Chicago Go Card and put it in the safe comfort of your back pocket or purse.
- Don't Miss the Discounts: Several top Downtown Chicago shopping boutiques participate in the Go Chicago Card, offering up to 20% off full-price items.
- Don't Wait to Save: Begin your morning with the Go Chicago Card early, that way you can see as many Chicago attractions, museums and tours as possible.