American Girl Place
American Girl Place Information
- The American Girl Place is located in the Chicago landmark, Water Tower Place.
- The American Girl Store Chicago spans 52,000-square feet and is filled with the popular line of American Girl dolls, accessories, furniture, and books.
- Private parties and special events are even more memorable when held at the American Girl Chicago store.
- The Chicago store was the first American Girl store to open in the United States. There are now 10 stores across the nation.
835 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Chicago-Red (Red Line)
Hours of Operation:
Mon – Thurs: 10 am – 8 pm, Fri - Sat: 9 am – 9 pm, Sun: 9 am – 6 pm
American Girl Place Events
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
American Girl Place Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
American Girl Place
Do you agree?
Plenty of Kid-Friendly Fun at American Girl Place
$$$$ - High End
Features: Featuring all the characters from the beloved American Girl series, the American Girl Place Chicago is every little girl's dream come true. Awash in shades of pink, the Chicago store has everything that the American Girl fan could want. Get your doll's hair styled at the doll salon, or customize your very own American Doll t-shirt for your doll to wear.
Why We Go: The American Girl Store Chicago has everything that an American Girl could need. With aisles of doll clothing and accessories, a doll hair salon, and even a doll hospital, American Girl Place is one of the best Chicago kids activities.
- Great Location: American Girl Place is a must-see attraction when visiting Chicago. Fortunately, the store is located within walking distance of several top Chicago hotels, including The Drake Hotel, Sutton Place Hotel, and the Wyndham Chicago Hotel.
- Delicious Cafe: The American Girl cafe or bistro has several different dining options to choose from, including lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner selections.
Inside Knowledge: With 52,000-square feet of American Doll shopping, the American Girl Chicago store can be overwhelming. Why not enlist the help of one of store's personal shoppers? Each assistant can tailor a shopping experience to your personal tastes, requirements, and budget, and can advise you on what sort of gift to buy that special little girl.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Wallet: With doll hairstyles starting at $20, and lunch at the cafe or bistro costing $22 per person, a visit to the American Girl Store Chicago is not cheap.
- Do Get Your Parking Validated: The American Girl Place store offers discounted parking rates with every purchase. Make sure to bring your parking ticket and a valid purchase receipt to the American Girl Store Chicago's concierge desk to get your parking validated.
- Don't Forget a Souvenir: The American Girl Place photo studio can capture all the fun of your Chicago shopping trip with a personal photo of your child and her favorite American Girl doll. It's a great way to remember the fun-filled day.
- Don't Miss the Special Events: There is always something going on at the American Girl Store Chicago. From acting workshops, to author readings, you won't want to miss a moment of the fun.
- Kid Friendly
- Near Restaurants
- Premier Location