Gurnee Mills Mall
Gurnee Mills Mall Events
Gurnee Mills Mall Information
Mon - Fri: 10:00am - 9:00pm, Sat: 10:00am - 9:30pm, Sun: 11:00am - 7:00pm
When to Go:
Open Year Round
- Size really does matter! Perfect for a day of Chicago shopping, the Gurnee Mills Mall is the fourth largest mall in Illinois.
- Open since 1991, the Gurnee Mills Outlets features 1.8 million-square feet of retail space.
- There are several hotels within walking distance of Gurnee Mills Mall, including Comfort Inn Gurnee, Fairfield Inn by Marriott Gurnee, and Holiday Inn Gurnee.
6170 W Grand Ave
Gurnee, IL 60031
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Gurnee Mills Mall Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Gurnee Mills Mall Photos
Gurnee Mills Mall Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Gurnee Mills Mall
Do you agree?
There's Plenty of Entertainment at Gurnee Mills Mall.
This activity is FREE!
Features: Gurnee Mills is the Midwest's largest value retail and entertainment mall with over 200 manufacturer and retail outlet stores including Abercrombie & Fitch, Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World, Cyber Arena, Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet, Fossil, Gap Outlet, JCPenney Outlet, Levi's Outlet by Designs, Nautica Outlet Store, Polo Jeans Outlet, Rink Side Sports, Serpent Safari and VF Factory Outlet.
Two international food courts offer shoppers nearly 30 eateries. Full service restaurants include Rainforest Cafe, Ruby Tuesday and Corner Bakery Cafe. Family fun and entertainment venues include Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, a 133,000 square foot space including a 30,000 gallon fresh water aquarium, an archery and shooting range, fishing demonstrations and a full line of Tracker boats on display all inside the store. Other entertainment includes Serpent Safari's indoor reptile exhibit and Rink Side Sports Family Entertainment Center with ice rink and restaurant featuring ice hockey, figure skating and lessons, laser tag and $1.5 million of video and arcade games for families and children of all ages, and a 20 screen Marcus Cinema complex.
Gurnee Mills Outlets is just 45 minutes from Chicago and you'll find Six Flags Great America right across the street.
Why We Go: Great deals are sure to be found that the Gurnee Mills Outlet Mall. The indoor mall has a great selection of designer shops and outlet stores, as well as more than 20 eateries to choose from.
- Great Location: The Gurnee Mills Outlet is located in the heart of the Chicago neighborhood of Gurnee. There are also several Chicago hotels nearby, including the Comfort Inn Gurnee, Fairfield Inn by Marriott Gurnee, and Holiday Inn Gurnee.
- Free Internet: The Gurnee Mills Mall has free high-speed wireless Internet access for all shoppers, accessible by laptop, phone, and PDA.
Inside Knowledge: There's much more to the Gurnee Mills Mall than just shopping. The shopping center has plenty of kid-friendly activities, including a laser tag arena, a miniature golf course, an ice skating rink, and Chicago's only indoor reptile zoo.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Download the iPhone App: The Gurnee Mills Outlet has its very own iPhone app which can be downloaded for free. The app is useful for finding stores or restaurants in the Gurnee Mills Outlet Mall.
- Do Catch a Movie: The Gurnee Marcus Cinema at the Gurnee Mills Mall has all the latest Hollywood blockbusters.
- Don't Forget to Work Out: Walking around the Gurnee Mills Outlet is a sure-fire way to get some exercise. A trip around the mall is almost 1.75 miles!
- Don't Leave Without Bagging a Bargain: There's always a sale on at the Gurnee Mills Mall, so don't forget to check the mall's website to see the latest store deals before hitting the shops.