Morton Arboretum Chicago
Morton Arboretum Chicago Events
Morton Arboretum Chicago Information
Mon - Sun: 7am - sunset.
When to Go:
Spring and summer months.
Children under 2 years old are free.
- The grounds at the Morton Arboretum Chicago span an impressive 1,700 acres and contain a number of rare and endangered plants.
- Due to its enormous size, the Morton Arboretum offers daily tram tours of the gardens. Tickets are available at the Visitor Center.
- The oldest tree in the Morton Arboretum IL. is 250 years old
4100 Illinois Route 53,
Lisle, IL 60532
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Morton Arboretum Chicago Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Morton Arboretum Chicago Photos
Morton Arboretum Chicago Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Morton Arboretum Chicago
Do you agree?
Beautiful gardens in the heart of Lisle, IL.
- Adult Price$11.00
- Child Price$8.00
- Senior Price$10.00
Features: Located in the Chicago suburb of Lisle, the Morton Arboretum Chicago featured 16 miles of beautiful trails. The immaculate grounds are open year-round, and are hugely popular with both locals and tourists. And with plenty of family-friendly activities, it's easy to see why the Morton Arboretum Illinois is one of Chicago's top attractions.
Why We Go: The spectacular grounds of the Chicago Arboretum are open daily for locals and tourists to enjoy. The park has more than 41,000 plants and trees, and is home to a variety of wildlife, including frogs, snakes, and coyotes.
- Year-Round Beauty: A perfect activity for any season, the Chicago Arboretum is open 365 days a year!
- Natural Beauty: Visitors to the Morton Arboretum Chicago are welcome to pick up any leaves or seeds that may have fallen from plants and trees, but are asked to refrain from taking them directly from plants.
- Children's Garden: The Children's Garden at the Chicago Arboretum is a great kid-friendly attraction. It's the perfect place to teach your little one more about nature with a variety of nature-based activities, including arts and crafts classes.
Inside Knowledge: Group tours of the Morton Arboretum Chicago are available for parties of 15 or more people, and tours for schools, scout groups, and youth groups can also be arranged. The friendly Arboretum staff are also happy to provide meal options with the tour packages.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Prepare for the Weather: The Morton Arboretum IL. is open year-round and guests are advised to dress appropriately for the weather.
- Do Get Some Exercise: The 16 miles of nature trails are the best way to explore Morton Arboretum Illinois. Guests are invited to walk, jog, or bike their way through the park. And in Winter, there is even the option to cross-country ski through the grounds
- Don't Pay for Parking: Parking at the Morton Arboretum Chicago is included in the admission price.
- Don't Walk the Dog: The staff at the Chicago Arboretum work very hard to keep the grounds as pristine as possible, so pets are not allowed on the property.