Water Tower Place
Water Tower Place Events
Water Tower Place Information
Mon.-Sat. 10am-9pm Sun. 11am-6pm
When to Go:
Watch out for holiday crowds!
- The Water Tower Place Chicago offers premium shopping.
- Chicago Water Tower has an array of retailers and dining establishments to enjoy.
- The Chicago Water Tower Place is home to stores, restaurants, and even a theatrical venue!
835 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.5 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Water Tower Place Reviews
Water Tower Place Photos
Water Tower Place Hotel
Water Tower Place
Do you agree?
Water Tower Place: A Unique, Trend Defining Shopping Experience
This activity is FREE!
Features: At the pinnacle of Chicago's famed Magnificent Mile, Water Tower Place is Chicago's premier shopping destination. Its stunning eight-level atrium features more than 100 of your favorite stores and restaurant plus a mix of distinctive specialty shops and boutiques. it offers a unique, high-energy urban shopping experience you simply won't find anywhere else in the city. In short, Water Tower Place is the place to shop.
Water Tower Place offers eight levels of sophisticated shopping anchored by Macy's and the only downtown Lord & Taylor. Add 100 specialty stores to the mix – stores like Banana Republic, J.Jill, Eileen Fisher, Nine West Lifestyle, The Sharper Image, GAP, Jacadi, STUDIO Sterling Works and many others exclusive to Chicago, and you'll see why this urban mix makes for a very unique shopping experience.
Dining options include California Pizza Kitchen, Mity Nice Grill, the "foodlife" unique food court, and more.
Why We Go:
- Shopaholics Unite: Known amongst fashion-istas as quite the swanky place, the Water Tower Place features a vast expanse of incredible shops to choose from. Enjoy designer retailers as well as department stores and dining.
- Start a New Trend: The Water Tower Place Chicago is the "it" place to be in terms of shopping.
- Not Enough Shoes: Who doesn't need another pair of shoes? We all run into the problem of having multiple pairs, but still have nothing to wear. Solve this issue by heading down to the Chicago Water Tower for the day and shop to your heart's and feet's content.
Inside Knowledge: The Water Tower Place has a huge variety of shops and features an exceptional food court.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Walking Shoes: With over 100 retail stores to visit at the Chicago Water Tower Place, you're going to want a comfortable pair of shoes on your feet as you shop all day.
- Do Take in the Energy: The Water Tower Place Chicago offers a unique urban shopping experience unlike any other. Get ready to experience something new!
- Don't Worry About Parking: The Chicago Water Tower has a parking garage and is located close to public transit.
- Don't Miss a Show: Water Tower Place is also home to a Broadway theatre. Shop all day, find a cute outfit and see a show that night. Now, that's a great way to enjoy the Windy City.