Wendella Sightseeing Events
Wendella Sightseeing Information
60 to 90 minutes
When to Go:
- Wendella Sightseeing offers fun for the whole family.
- Wendella Sightseeing Boats provide beautiful views of the Chicago skyline.
- Enjoy private events or other cruises on Wendella Boats.
400 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60607
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Wendella Sightseeing Reviews
Wendella Sightseeing Photos
Wendella Sightseeing Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Do you agree?
Wendella Sightseeing Boats, See Chicago from the Water
- Adult Price$24.70
- Child Price$12.35
- Senior Price$23.75
Features: Wendella Boats, located at the Wrigley Building, offers its 60-minute Chicago River Architecture Tour and a 90-minute Combined Lake and River Tour. Discover Chicago's architectural heritage. The 60-minute tour travels through the heart of the city on the Chicago River and includes an in-depth architectural narration. The 90-minute tour features and overview architecture narration and adds a tour along the lakefront. Wendella also offers a two-hour Chicago at Sunset Tour each evening.
The tours are fully narrated by experts in Chicago history and its architecture. In fact, Wendella is the only boat company in Chicago with an in-house Education Department. Be sure to check Wendella's website for more information and pricing.
Why We Go: People enjoy Wendella Sightseeing for a variety of reasons, however, the most popular happens to be getting a new perspective on what makes Chicago such a great city. There's even a sunset tour!
- Chicago Sightseeing: Wendella Sightseeing offers some of the best views of the city from the water.
- Narrated Tours: Enjoy learning about the Windy City as you ride one of the Wendella Boats.
- Architecture: Admire Chicago's incredible architecture as you experience Wendella Sightseeing Boats.
Inside Knowledge: Wendella Sightseeing Boats offers its guests a special Fourth of July Tour, complete with fireworks!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Enjoy the Skyline: Check out Wendella Sightseeing Chicago and enjoy Chicago's skyline from a whole new angle on the water. You'll be amazed.
- Do Check Out the Wine Tasting Tour: Every so often, Wendella Boats offers a special wine tasting tour, sip and enjoy!
- Don't Worry About the Car: Wendella Sightseeing Boats are located near the Grand-Red Line Station.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: Wendella Sightseeing Chicago offers some of the best opportunities for photographs. Click!