Chicago Hotels - Hotels in Chicago
Luxury Chicago Hotels
- Mile North Hotel: Combining a fantastic Downtown Chicago location with top-notch amenities that rival any world-class resort, you can't go wrong with a stay at this Windy City hotel. Ideally situated in the Magnificent Mile, home to Chicago's best shopping and dining and close to the Theater District and Navy Pier, the hotel itself blends chic contemporary style with fantastic service. Be sure to check out C-House Restaurant during your stay.
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park: Expect spectacular views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, spacious rooms, attentive service and a convenient loop location that places guests a stone's throw away from top Chicago attractions when they stay here.
- Sofitel Hotel: Another fantastic Magnificent Mile luxury hotel, this chic and elegant hotel is an amazing architectural feat and worth checking into before you even factor in the great amenities and gorgeous rooms offered here. The Oak Street Beach is nearby, and this is also one of the most pet-friendly hotels in the Windy City.
Extended Stay Hotels
- Chicago At Home Inn: Whether you're staying for 3 nights or 30, At Home Inn is happy to accomodate your trip to Chicago with vacation rentals and corporate housing that will quickly make their guests forget that they are away from home. They have locations throughout Chicago, so there is sure to be a great fit for your needs, whether you need to be near a certain part of town for a business meeting or wish to be at the heart of all the best Chicago attractions.
- The Homestead: This quaint and cozy family-owned Chicago hotel is located in the idyllic neighborhood of Evanston, just minutes away from Northwestern University and the airport. With extended stay apartments that are perfect for those long stays in the Windy City as well as offering more traditional hotel rooms, the Homestead is a great place to stay for families, businesspeople and anyone looking for a quieter and more homey hotel to stay at.
Close to Top Attractions
Looking forward to staying at a top Chicago hotel? You'll be even more excited when staying near one of Chicago's many incredible landmarks like the Willis Tower, Millennium Park, or the theatre district. It will make your trip even more exciting knowing you're just steps from a bevy of fun Chicago activities. Staying at a hotel near Chicago landmarks cuts down on transportation costs, and puts all the things you're going to want to do while you're just minutes away! These hotels make it easier to travel with the family, and make provide great deals throughout the year to make a stay here affordable!
- JW Marriot Chicago: With an ideal location in the historic loop district, the JW Marriot Chicago boasts modern and comfortable hotel rooms and top-notch amenities like an on-site fitness center, relaxing spa and a renowned restaurant. In addition to these fantastic perks, it is also centrally located near Grant Park and the Willis Tower.
- Intercontinental Hotel Chicago: Among the best in Chicago hotels and lodging, this standout hotel offers old-world elegance with state of the art amenities, including a stunning indoor pool. Close to the Hancock Tower and the Art Institute of Chicago, the great location is just another of a host of fantastic reasons to stay at the Intercontinental Hotel Chicago.