Chinatown Food Tour
Chinatown Food Tour Events
Chinatown Food Tour Information
Sundays and Mondays at 10:30am
When to Go:
April through November
Tasting the food
- The Chinatown Food Tour in Chicago takes you to five different restaurants where you will taste the cuisine and learn about the history and culture.
- The five restaurants toured on the food tour in Chinatown Chicago are five of the top restaurants in all of Chinatown.
- This Chicago food tour features an guide with immense expertise in Chinatown and Chinese cuisine.
Princeton Avenue and W 22nd Place
Chicago, IL 60616
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
4.9 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Chinatown Food Tour Reviews
Chinatown Food Tour Hotel
Chinatown Food Tour
Do you agree?
Have a Taste of Chinatown with Chicago Food Planet Tours
- Adult Price$60.00
- Child Price$35.00
Features: Visiting five sit-down tasting locations, this food tour in Chinatown Chicago is one of the best ways to enjoy everything Chinatown has to offer, especially the cuisine!
Why We Go: The Chinatown food tour is great for all ages! You'll get an inside look at the history, culture and cuisine of several different areas of China. You'll learn more than you ever thought you could on a food tour.
- Restaurants: The restaurants that you will stop at along the way are some of the best restaurants in Chicago's Chinatown and all have a different style of Chinese cuisine from different regions in the country. The stops include Triple Crown, Lao Sze Chuan, Ten Ren Tea & Ginseng Co., Saint Anna Bakery and Lao Beijing.
- Tour Guide: Your tour guide will be an expert on the area's wide range of Chinese cuisine and culture, which allows you to learn more than you ever could by visiting Chinatown in Chicago alone.
- Small Groups: Unlike many tours, the Chinatown food tour only has a maximum capacity of 12 people per tour, which helps gives the tour a more personalized feel.
Inside Knowledge: One of the stops along this food tour in Chinatown Chicago includes America's #1 rated Sze Chuan cuisine at Lao Sze Chaun.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Prepare for the Weather: The food tour in Chinatown Chicago takes place regardless of rain or shine, so be sure to check the weather and bring an umbrella if necessary.
- Do Be on Time: In keeping with a tight schedule, the Chicago Chinatown food tour needs to leave on time so try not to be late.
- Don't Worry About the Walk: The Chicago Chinatown food tour only covers the distance of one mile and there are stops along the way, so don't worry about walking far distances.
- Don't Eat Beforehand: The food tastings will add up to more than enough food for lunch, so make sure you bring your appetite!