Odyssey Chicago Cruises
Odyssey Chicago Cruises Events
Odyssey Chicago Cruises Information
Tour durations vary depending on cruise type
When to Go:
Cancellations for Odyssey Chicago Cruises are non-refundable; however, the Odyssey Cruise staff will help you reschedule your cruise, so you will not lose out on your experience.
- Odyssey II made significant renovations to their menus, interiors and yacht features back in 2012 that cost $2 million dollars.
- Odyssey Cruise brunches are a favorite among visitors served buffet style with a wide selection of delicious foods to choose from.
- During the summer on Wednesday and Saturday nights, you and your kids can enjoy spectacular views of Navy Pier's firework shows on Odyssey Chicago Cruises.
600 E. Illinois
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Odyssey Chicago Cruises Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Odyssey Chicago Cruises Photos
Odyssey Chicago Cruises Hotel
Odyssey Chicago Cruises
Do you agree?
Odyssey Chicago Cruise provide the best romantic Chicago experience.
Features: Odyssey II continues to be the leader in exceptional dining cruises and unveiled a $2 million dollar renovation in 2012 complete with a newly furnished rooftop lounge, posh atmosphere, stylish interior renovations, celebrity chef-inspired menus with locally sourced ingredients, DJ entertainment that will set the mood for an unforgettable evening on the water. To top it off, plasma TVs adorn Odyssey’s II’s new full service bar featuring an expanded microbrew selection, creative new cocktails and a refreshed wine list.
The Odyssey is a yacht that holds up to 740 passengers and features three enclosed decks as well as an open-air top deck. Choose from various Odyssey Chicago Cruises's lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch.
During your Odyssey Chicago Cruise you'll see Chicago's beautiful architecture, includingNavy Pier, Lake Point Tower, The Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, Sears Tower, the John Hancock Center and more. Check the Odyssey's website for schedule, pricing and reservations.
Why We Go: Odyssey Cruises offer a complete, unique Chicago experience with DJ entertainment, a variety of top-notch cuisine, and spectacular views of the Chicago skyline.
- Food: Odyssey Cruises offers a new plated menu freshly prepared onboard before every cruise featuring locally sourced products. Pair your dinner with a microbrew or one of our award-winning wines.
- Sunday Brunch: Sunday Brunch on Odyssey Chicago Cruise is served buffet style and you'll have a bountiful array of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts to choose from.
- Special Occassions: Odyssey turns every night into a special occasion, and makes every other special events even better! Every holiday is unforgettable from the fireworks shows to the fantastic meals and sights. There's no better way to celebrate a holiday, birthday or anniversary in Chicago!
Inside Knowledge: Odyssey Chicago Cruises also allows the Odyssey to be chartered for special events such as weddings or corporate gatherings.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring your kids: on your Odyssey Chicago Cruise, and receive a child discount for kids under 12 for the brunch and lunch cruises.
- Do Check out: the Sunday Brunch cruise. The food is phenomenal, and it comes as the highest recommended of all the cruises.
- Don't Forget your camera: when you take your Odyssey cruise. You do not want to miss all the great photo opportunities from the decks of the Odyssey.
- Don't Forget the fireworks: that Navy Pier has on Wednesday and Saturday nights. If you book an Odyssey dinner cruise on one of those nights during the summer, your romantic cruise will also have a gorgeous firework display.