Odyssey Chicago Tours
Odyssey Chicago Tours Events
Odyssey Chicago Tours Information
Tour durations vary depending on cruise type
When to Go:
Cancellations for Odyssey Cruise tours Chicago are non-refundable; however, the Odyssey Cruise tours staff will help you reschedule your cruise, so you will not lose out on your experience.
- Odyssey II just completed a $2 Million Renovation and features all new menus, interiors and features.
- Odyssey Cruise brunches are a favorite among visitors served buffet style with a wide selection of delicious foods to choose from.
- During the summer on Wednesday and Saturday nights, you and your kids can enjoy spectacular views of Navy Pier's firework shows on Odyssey Cruise tours.
600 E. Illinois
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Odyssey Chicago Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Odyssey Chicago Tours Photos
Odyssey Chicago Tours Hotel
Odyssey Chicago Tours
Do you agree?
Odyssey Cruise tours provide the best romantic Chicago experience.
Features: Odyssey II continues to be the leader in exceptional dining cruises and has recently unveiled a $2 Million renovation complete with a newly furnished rooftop lounge, posh atmosphere, stylish interior renovations, celebrity chef-inspired menus with locally sourced ingredients, DJ entertainment that will set the mood for an unforgettable evening on the water. To top it off, plasma TVs adorn Odyssey’s II’s new full service bar featuring an expanded microbrew selection, creative new cocktails and a refreshed wine list.
The Odyssey is a recently renovated yacht that holds up to 740 passengers and features three enclosed decks as well as an open-air top deck. Choose from various Odyssey Cruise tours Chicago: a lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch.
During your Odyssey Cruise tours you'll see Chicago's beautiful architecture, includingNavy Pier, Lake Point Tower, The Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, Sears Tower, the John Hancock Center and more. Check the Odyssey's website for schedule, pricing and reservations.
Why We Go: Odyssey Cruises offer a complete, unique Chicago experience with DJ entertainment, a variety of top-notch cuisine, and spectacular views of the Chicago skyline.
- Food: Odyssey Cruises offers a new plated menu freshly prepared onboard before every cruise featuring locally sourced products. Pair your dinner with a microbrew or one of our award-winning wines.
- Sunday Brunch: Sunday Brunch on Odyssey Cruise tours is served buffet style and you'll have a bountiful array of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts to choose from.
- Special Occassions: Odyssey turns every night into a special occasion, and makes every other special events even better! Every holiday is unforgettable from the fireworks shows to the fantastic meals and sights. There's no better way to celebrate a holiday, birthday or anniversary in Chicago!
Inside Knowledge: Odyssey Cruises also allows the Odyssey to be chartered for special events such as weddings or corporate gatherings.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring your kids: on your Odyssey Cruise tours, and receive a child discount for kids under 12 for the brunch and lunch cruises.
- Do Check out: the Sunday Brunch cruise. The food is phenomenal, and it comes as the highest recommended of all the cruises.
- Don't Forget your camera: when you take your Odyssey cruise. You do not want to miss all the great photo opportunities from the decks of the Odyssey.
- Don't Forget the fireworks: that Navy Pier has on Wednesday and Saturday nights. If you book an Odyssey dinner cruise on one of those nights during the summer, your romantic cruise will also have a gorgeous firework display.