Odyssey Chicago Tours
Odyssey Chicago Tours Events
Odyssey Chicago Tours Information
When to Go:
Cancellations for Odyssey Cruise tours Chicago are non-refundable; however, the Odyssey Cruise tours staff will help you reschedule your cruise, so you will not lose out on your experience.
- During the summer on Wednesday and Saturday nights, you and your kids can enjoy spectacular views of Navy Pier's firework shows on Odyssey Cruise tours.
- Enjoy a unique perspective of Chicago's skyline on Odyssey Cruises.
401 E Illinois St, Ste 310
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Odyssey Chicago Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Odyssey Chicago Tours Photos
Odyssey Chicago Tours Hotel
Odyssey Chicago Tours
Do you agree?
Odyssey Cruise tours provide the best romantic Chicago experience.
Features: Odyssey Cruises offers two or three hour tours of the Chicago skyline that include delicious meals and live entertainment to create a complete and unforgettable experience. The Odyssey is a recently renovated yacht that holds up to 740 passengers and features three enclosed decks as well as an open-air top deck. Choose from various Odyssey Cruise tours Chicago: a lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch.
Why We Go: Odyssey Cruises offer a complete, unique Chicago experience with live entertainment, a variety of top-notch cuisine, and spectacular views of the Chicago skyline.
- Food: Odyssey Cruises Chicago feature a distinctive menu of appetizers, entrees and desserts on board daily, complemented perfectly by a comprehensive wine list.
- Sunday Brunch: Sunday Brunch on Odyssey Cruise tours is served buffet style and you'll have a bountiful array of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts to choose from.
- Entertainment: Each deck aboard the Odyssey offers spacious dance floors and live music, with everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites; from a five-piece band to soft piano music.
Inside Knowledge: Odyssey Cruises also allows the Odyssey to be chartered for special events such as weddings or corporate gatherings.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring your kids: on your Odyssey Cruise tours, and receive a child discount for kids under 12 for the brunch and lunch cruises.
- Do Check out: the Sunday Brunch cruise. The food is phenomenal, and it comes as the highest recommended of all the cruises.
- Don't Forget your camera: when you take your Odyssey cruise. You do not want to miss all the great photo opportunities from the decks of the Odyssey.
- Don't Forget the fireworks: that Navy Pier has on Wednesday and Saturday nights. If you book an Odyssey dinner cruise on one of those nights during the summer, your romantic cruise will also have a gorgeous firework display.