Save 10% When You Bring Your Dog! - Dogs always ride free aboard the Seadog Speedboat Tours when there's room, but when you bring your pooch, you'll save 10% on the price of your ticket!
Seadog Speedboat Tours
Seadog Speedboat Tours Events
Seadog Speedboat Tours Information
30 minutes, 60 minutes or 75 minutes
When to Go:
Summer on a hot day
Thrilling and Informative
All passengers must be taller than 48 inches
All passengers must be taller than 48 inches to ride. If you don't want to get wet, bring a poncho or something like it to protect you.
- One of the most popular cruises Navy Pier has to offer, Seadog Speedboat Tours offer fun, narrated speedboat tours.
- The Seadog Speedboat Tours cruises in Chicago features three Seadogs in the fleet and one Seadog Extreme that can accommodate anywhere from 125 to 142 passengers and leaves once every hour, offering plenty of opportunity for guests to board the most exciting and fun boat cruises in Chicago.
- Guests can enjoy a quick 30-minute extreme tour around Chicago Harbor, a 60-minute Lakefront Fireworks cruise during the summer and an extensive 75-minute river and lake architecture tour.
600 East Grand Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Seadog Speedboat Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Seadog Speedboat Tours Photos
Seadog Speedboat Tours Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Seadog Speedboat Tours
Do you agree?
Enjoy An Exciting Tour Around Chicago Harbor on Seadog Speedboat Tours
- Adult Price$24.80
- Child Price$20.28
- Group Price$19.95
- Student Price$19.95
Features: One of the most exciting boat cruises in Chicago, Seadog Speedboat Tours takes Chicago visitors on a thrilling whirlwind ride through scenic areas of Chicago. Adventurous visitors can choose from a thrilling 30 minute adventure around Chicago Harbor, or a scenic cruise that passes the scenic architecture of downtown Chicago.
Why We Go: A great way to stay cool during the hot summer months in Chicago, this exciting Chicago scenic cruise leaves guests soaked from head to toe. A popular Chicago attraction for the family, children and adults alike will love the feel of the Chicago Harbor splashing by as they enjoy the sights and sounds of Chicago.
- Holiday Tours: One of the best cruises in Chicago to visit with the family, Seadog Speedboat Tours features special cruises during the holidays, such as a Chicago fireworks displays during the Fourth of July, and spooky night cruises during Halloweentime in Chicago.
- Budget-Friendly: Perfect for the Chicago vacations on a budget, Seadog Speedboat Tours offers various discounted pricing for students, groups of 15 or more and corporate packages making this one of the most affordable and exciting boat cruises in Chicago.
- Sightseeing: Take in the historic architecture of Chicago on one of the fastest cruises in Chicago, as Seadog Speedboat Tours offers a 75 minute adventurous joyride through historic Chicago River.
Inside Knowledge: Not only is Seadog Speedboat Tours one of the most exciting boat cruises in Chicago for humans, dogs are also allowed to come along for the ride. If there is space available, dogs ride for free on this top Chicago cruise tour and you get 10 percent off of your ticket.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Family: One of the more popular boat cruises in Chicago, Seadog Speedboats Tours is a great Chicago attraction for the entire family. Make sure to sit the little ones towards the middle of the boat, as they will get soaked!
- Do Pack Long Sleeves for the Ride: Since this is one of the fastest cruises in Chicago, Seadog Speedboat Tours can tend to get a bit chilly the farther you get from the Navy Pier so it is best to bring long sleeves or a blanket on your trip.
- Don't Sit in the Front: For those who would much rather see the sights and sounds of Chicago instead of getting soaked and wet, it is best to sit towards the middle and away from the edge of the boat in the Seadog Speedboat Tours.
- Don't Go on a Cold Day: As it tends to get chilly the farther you get from Navy Pier, it is best to go on the Seadog Speedboat Tours on a warm day when the water and cool breeze will be a welcomed commodity.