Chicago Land and Lake Tour
Chicago Land and Lake Tour Events
Chicago Land and Lake Tour Information
May through September, 9:30am & 11:30am
When to Go:
May through September
Sites of Chicago from the water
With at least 48 hours prior notice, a vehicle accessible to persons with disabilities can be provided.
- Children age 4 and under are FREE to enjoy a Chicago Land and Lake Tour!
- Parking is available nearby at the Union Station for approximately $15.00-$18.00.
- Land and Lake Chicago Tours end at the dock adjacent to the River East Art Center.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Land and Lake Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Land and Lake Tour Photos
Chicago Land and Lake Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
Chicago Land and Lake Tour
Do you agree?
View Chicago in a New Way on a Land and Lake Tour
- Adult Price$45.00
- Child Price$25.00
Features: On Land and Lake Chicago Tours you will see Chicago from the water while you cruise along the skyline in a beautiful streamliner yacht! The bus tour includes highlights from North Side and South Shore tours, including Downtown Chicago. Then your shoreline cruise along the lakefront allows you to view the Chicago river, bridges and the famous Chicago Locks. See Navy Pier, the Coast Guard Station and other points of interest along the shores Lake Michigan. South Side sights include Grant Park, Soldier Field, Adler Planetarium, Joseph Petrillo outdoor band-shell, Art Institute of Chicago, Orchestra Hall, the renowned Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum of Natural History, South Commons, the beautiful Jackson Park, University of Chicago, the famous Museum of Science and Industry, and Lake Point Towers.
Why We Go: A Land and Lake Chicago City Tour is an exciting way to see the Windy City skyline from the deck of a yacht on Lake Michigan. These family friendly tours run 4 hours, and are very reasonable for families traveling on a budget. A Land and Lake Chicago Tour helps acquaint you with many of Chicago's famous sites, so you can visit them later on during your trip. These informational tours are beautiful and fun.
- Guided Tour: Every Chicago Land and Lake Tour has a tour guide to explain the sites along the shoreline of Lake Michigan.
- Price: The tours are reasonable for travelers on a budget, and children 4 and under are free, so why wouldn't you take advantage of this wonderful tour?
- Acquaintence with Famous Sites: As you cruise along and listen to the guide point out and explain famous Chicago sites, you become acquainted with the downtown area of Chicago. A Chicago Land and Lake Tour will help you plan out the parts of your trip you have left open.
Inside Knowledge: Starbucks coffee, muffins, and lemonade are available for purchase aboard the tour boat.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Extra Cash: Meals, beverages and gratuity are not included in the price of the tour, but are available to purchase during your Chicago Land and Lake Tour.
- Do Bring Your Kids: The Land and Lake tours are family friendly, and children's tickets are discounted at almost half the price of an adult ticket. Also, children 4 and under have free admission to the tour.
- Don't Wait: Book your Land and Lake Chicago City Tour at least 48 hours before your arrival date in Chicago. You don't want to miss out on this wonderful opportunity to view Chicago from the streamliner yacht.
- Don't Forget Your Camera: Pictures are welcome and encouraged while on a Land and Lake Chicago Tour. You won't get a view of Chicago's famous skyline like this anywhere else.