The Escape Game is the leading escape room provider, offering one-of-a-kind tactile experiences. Nope, it’s not just a room with puzzles. These tailored experiences bring you into an immersive world of fun. At Escape Game Chicago, there are several unique environments to choose from.
First, pick your adventure. Then, enter your immersive world and watch a short instructional video on how to play. Last, you’ll have one hour to work with your team to beat challenges, look for clues, and solve puzzles. In the end, you can finish your story and “escape” the room. It’s a great activity for locals and out-of-towners alike to either work on team building or make new friends.
Not To Miss at The Escape Game Chicago
Escape Game Chicago has five exciting experiences to choose from. That means you can go as many as five times and have a completely new adventure on each outing.
- The Heist Escape Room challenges you to recover a priceless painting using world-class espionage techniques. A stolen masterpiece from a prestigious art museum is hidden within the curator’s office. It’s your job to find your way in, get the painting, and slip out unnoticed.
- Prison Break Escape Room is as thrilling as it sounds. You’ve been wrongfully accused of a crime and sentenced to life. However, another inmate who once shared your cell disappeared without a trace. Some say he escaped, and you’re tasked with doing the same.
- Gold Rush Escape Room takes you to the hills of Northern California. A greedy prospector has gone missing, but you might be able to find where he stashed his plunder.
- Mission Mars is set on a futuristic spacecraft, but there’s a problem at hand. Cosmic radiation is headed your way—can you repair the ship in time to head home?
- Special Ops: Mystery Market challenges you to uncover the truth as you inspect a local market. There’s an unsuspected twist, so be ready.
Escape Game Chicago Amenities
With Escape Game, you enter a themed escape room with friends and other adventurers. If you want to have private experience, you can upgrade to block the remaining spots in your room for 30% off of retail price.
The Escape Game is recommended for teens and adults ages 13 and up. Anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. You can bring a child age four and under for free, but be sure to call ahead of time to give the venue a heads up.
For those needing wheelchair access, call 312.453.7753 so that Escape Game can help you pick the best game room for your team.
Escape Game Chicago Nearby Attractions
Escape Game Chicago is situated just off of Michigan Avenue in the heart of Magnificent Mile. Along with all of the shopping nearby, it is very close to Navy Pier, Ohio Street Beach, and the Chicago Riverwalk.
Getting To Escape Game Chicago
Escape Game Chicago doesn’t have on-site parking, so you’ll have to park in a nearby garage. SP + Parking, Rush-Ohio-Wabash Row Parking Garage, and 33 W Ontario Lot # 96 are all within a few blocks of Escape Game.
The best way to get here is by public transportation, with the Ontario & Wabash 125 Bus Station right out front. You can also take the 36 bus line to the State & Ontario bus stop just one block away.
When To Go To Escape Game Chicago
Escape Game is open Monday through Sunday, 8am to 11:45pm. Since your slot is booked in advance, there is no bad time to go! If you are looking to attend during peak weekend or evening hours, be sure to book well in advance to secure your spot.
Escape Game Insider Tips
Making plans for a group is always challenging. Do you fork over the bill yourself to pay for the whole gang, or do you risk losing a spot for your friend? Thankfully, Escape Game makes this easy. During checkout, you can save spots for your friends for up to one hour. Once your purchase is complete, you’ll get a link you can send others so they can redeem a spot in your same room and time slot.
Leave a Reply