American Sightseeing Tours
American Sightseeing Tours Events
American Sightseeing Tours Information
Times vary depending on tour.
2 - 5.5 Hours
When to Go:
Warm summer days.
Hancock Tower, Lincoln Park, and many other Chicago attractions.
- American Sightseeing Tours Chicago offers guests 16 different tours to choose from.
- Perfect for both kids and adults, American Sightseeing Chicago tours are both fun and educational.
- The Land and River Architectural Tour showcases Chicago from the comfort of an air conditioned bus and a comfy sightseeing boat.
17 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60607
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
American Sightseeing Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
American Sightseeing Tours Photos
American Sightseeing Tours Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attraction's web site for actual photos.
American Sightseeing Tours
Do you agree?
Explore Chicago with American Sightseeing Tours.
Features: American Chicago Sightseeing Tours offers a number of city bus tours ranging from 2 to 5.5 hours. The North Side & Loop Tour features the downtown business district, Gold Coast, Navy Pier, Oak Street Beach, Lake Shore Drive, and Lincoln Park, and much more The South Side & Loop Tour features University of Chicago, Yacht Harbor, Soldier Field, Museum Campus, Grant Park and more. The Chicago Grand Tour combines these two tours and another tour adds the Willis Tower Skydeck.
Also offered is an historic tour of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture. American Sightseeing Chicago also offers combined bus and boat tours, adding a Lake Michigan tour featuring Navy Pier, the Merchandise Mart and more. Check their website for more tour details, pricing and schedule.
- Plenty of Tours: Tours run every day of the week, with two tour times per day. With 16 different tours to choose from, there's something for everyone at American Chicago Tours.
- Educational and Fun: Perfect for both kids and adults, American Sightseeing Tours Chicago are designed not only to entertain, but to educate as well.
Inside Knowledge: Most of the American Sightseeing Tours Chicago include pick up and drop off from many of Chicago's top hotels, and while food and beverages are not included on the tours, guests are welcome to bring their own refreshments with them.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Go Shopping: Looking for great Chicago shopping? Look no further than the American Sightseeing Tours Woodfield Mall Shopping Shuttle. The 5 hour tour takes guests to the popular Chicago mall, allowing them to spend more time shopping, and less time finding a parking space.
- Do See It All: What could be better than seeing Chicago by trolley? The Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour allows guests to see Chicago at their own pace. Get off where you want and explore the surrounding neighborhood, and then hop back on to your next destination.
- Don't Forget the Food: The American Sightseeing Tours Chicago's Your Love of Food Tour is ideal for the foodie tourist. The tour takes guests to visit two of Chicago's best food markets, and sample some of the Windy City's finest ice cream.
- Don't Forget the Kids: American Chicago Tours are perfect for children of all ages, and there are a variety of kid-friendly tours to choose from.