Chicago Children's Museum
Chicago Children's Museum Events
Chicago Children's Museum Information
10am-5pm, Thursday Evenings: 5pm-8pm
When to Go:
Fun All Year Round
- Great Choice for Family Fun
- The Chicago Children's Museum has 15 permanent exhibits and regularly hosts new and changing exhibits
- The Children's Museum Chicago has fun and educational interactive exhibits and programs
700 E Grand Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Chicago Children's Museum Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Chicago Children's Museum Photos
Chicago Children's Museum Hotel
Chicago Children's Museum
Do you agree?
BOOK NOW to Save 33% and skip the line with the Chicago Children's Pass!
- Adult Price$12.00
- Child Price$12.00
- Senior Price$11.00
Features: The Childrens Museum Chicago is the place where play and learning connect! Located on historic Navy Pier, the Childrens Museum in Chicago family-friendly blend of interactive exhibits and innovative educational programs make learning about math, science, reading, the arts, and diverse cultures come alive for kids through age 10 and their families.
At Chicago Museum for Children, visitors can build a dam in WaterWays, create a flying machine in Inventing Lab, enjoy an “outdoor” adventure in Treehouse Trails, build a skyscraper in Skyline, or create collaboratively in daily Kraft Artabounds Studio workshops. The museum also hosts a range of traveling exhibits and special performances throughout the year.
The Museum Store at the Childrens Museum Chicago, you'll find unique educational toys, gadgets, and Museum logo merchandise.
Why We Go: This family friendly Chicago attraction is a great way to keep the little ones entertained. With interactive exhibitions and an on-site cafe, this is the perfect way to keep the little ones occupied all day.
- Great Location: Located at Navy Pier, it is close to many other top Chicago attractions as well as shops and restaurants.
- Top Value: At only $12 a ticket, it is a great choice for the budget savvy Chicago traveler.
- Diversity: Many of the exhibitions regularly change and rotate, so there so there is always something new to see at the Chicago Children's Museum.
Inside Knowledge: Members of the Childrens Museum Chicago go free, so if a regular visitor it may be worth your while to gain membership.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Stay all Day: the Childrens Museum Chicago museum has so many exhibits to explore, why not stay the whole day?
- Do Stay for Lunch: An on-site cafe has all you need for a pleasant lunch at the Chicago Children's Museum.
- Don'tForget Your Stroller: Strollers are allowed at the Children's Chicago Museum.
- Don't Bring your Pooch: Dogs are not allowed inside the the Childrens Museum Chicago.